CMMOS Problems

Yea I know there is a CMMOS thread but it didn't help. The problem is, that I can't get the winter camoflauge work.

I downloaded the zips to C:\CMBB\CMMOS Mods\ and CMMOS is installed to C:\CMBB\CMMOS\-folder. Then I started CMMOS-program and installed rule-sets which worked fine and installed mods and they are in mods directory shown.

Only thing I don't understand is way to get these mods work in the game. I pressed Apply with Whitewashed and started CM:BB. Nothing happened.

I understanded after all that you apply the mod with starting CM:BB and when the game has start pressing Alt+Tab and Applying the whitewash, saving the battle, loading the battle and that's it? Still doesn't work.

Any ideas? I am dieing to get winter camoflauge to CM:BB. :mad:

Thanks for answers!

Bonjour Commandant,

On my systems... CMBB is installed in C:\Progam Files\CMBB... and CMMOS is installed in C:\Program Files\Gem Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector... my mod zips and rulesets are installed in a special outside folder located in a different directory...

May I suggest that you remove the winter mod zips from INSIDE the C:\CMBB\CMMOS Mods directory... and then REMOVE the winter mods from CMMOS using the Configure function... then...

Relocate the winter mod zips to a special outside folder that you create... and then ADD the winter mod zips into CMMOS using the Configuration function... maybe that will work... that is how I have done it...

As for the Rulesets... I would suggest using the same procedure as for the mods...

Cordialement, Duke of Earl

[ January 02, 2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Duke of Earl ]

Originally posted by Cmdr DeadMeat:

Yea I know there is a CMMOS thread but it didn't help. The problem is, that I can't get the winter camoflauge work.

I downloaded the zips to C:\CMBB\CMMOS Mods\ and CMMOS is installed to C:\CMBB\CMMOS\-folder. Then I started CMMOS-program and installed rule-sets which worked fine and installed mods and they are in mods directory shown.

Only thing I don't understand is way to get these mods work in the game. I pressed Apply with Whitewashed and started CM:BB. Nothing happened.

I understanded after all that you apply the mod with starting CM:BB and when the game has start pressing Alt+Tab and Applying the whitewash, saving the battle, loading the battle and that's it? Still doesn't work.

Any ideas? I am dieing to get winter camoflauge to CM:BB. :mad:

Thanks for answers!

Ok, first question, and this may seem obvious, but I've had several people fall prey to this ...

Does the game you are playing have ground snow? If you applied the whitewashed mods for the grey German vehicles is the date of the game correct for grey German vehicles to be used?

If these aren't the problems, please run CMMOS, apply the winter camouflage option as before and then exit CMMOS and e-mail me (gordonemolek@poboxes.com) a copy of the files "CMMOSLog.txt" and "CMMOS.ini" from your CMMOS install folder and I'll take a look.

Thanks,

Gordon

I had a problem with Panzermartins Su122 and T34/76 mods. I installed them according to the instructions, fired up scenarios that would use them, no joy. They also did not show up on the CMMOS interface. I reinstalled them (just went to the config/mods screen, selected 'add' and selected the zips, and they worked fine).

Do you see the mods in the CMMOS interface after you installed them? If you don't, just go config/add and select them again.

Good luck, they look pretty good.

Gordon, you need more dirt smile.gif

Vadr, new CMMOS devotee

[ January 02, 2003, 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Vadr ]

Now thanks you guys! I truly got it working. When you mentioned, Duke of Earl, that directory stuff I remembered that my Rule-Sets I downloaded in to wrong directory.Iremoved them from the configure and then I moved them to C:\My Documents\. And installed so them again. Then I thought that Grey sets are diffrent of Yellow sets in German so I tried Soviets. Darn it works! Thank you guys.

And explanation why my first message is so fuzzy: I was half way to go sleeping. :rolleyes: