A dumb question needs a dumb answer... : )

Hi !

Like many other CMBB fans, I'm quietly waiting for the 1.03 patch. It seems that its tests require a lot of time. But, in the same time, why it is not possible to modelise (word ?) two little turrets for these vehicles ?

pzji-01.jpg

Panzer Jager I could be transformed in a real PzI

and...

tac-r2-01.jpg

the Tacam R2 chassis could be used to recreate a real Pz 35 (t).

All the best.

I would like to know about the patch myself :confused: My Mac laptop indeed has the Beta 1.03 installed. Unfortunately my PC has the CDV version of CM2 for which the 1.03 patch has not been released :( Even more unfortunately, my PC is on broadband and my Mac isn't.

Don't know about the modelling!

Richard.

Originally posted by Richard Morgan:

I would like to know about the patch myself :confused: My Mac laptop indeed has the Beta 1.03 installed. Unfortunately my PC has the CDV version of CM2 for which the 1.03 patch has not been released :( Even more unfortunately, my PC is on broadband and my Mac isn't.

Don't know about the modelling!

Richard.

Check out my thread entitled 'So when do we Europeans get the patch then?' Madmatt has given us an update on the current situation regarding the patch.

Originally posted by Cogust:

Both the Panzer I and the Pz 35(t) are in the game, so I don't know what you're asking for. Do you want to use the above textures for the tanks as well and not only for the SP guns?

He means that several vehicles share their 3D models with others; PzKpfw-I has the same model as Pz-II, Lt-35 and Lt-38 use the same model, etc.

But the statements have been clear that there's not going to be a single additional model. Kwazy's busy making all those turrets for Grant.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cogust:

Both the Panzer I and the Pz 35(t) are in the game, so I don't know what you're asking for. Do you want to use the above textures for the tanks as well and not only for the SP guns?

He means that several vehicles share their 3D models with others; PzKpfw-I has the same model as Pz-II, Lt-35 and Lt-38 use the same model, etc.

But the statements have been clear that there's not going to be a single additional model. Kwazy's busy making all those turrets for Grant. </font>

What a &%*$£^ for these two little models
Well I happen to think that we've got more than enough models in CMBB and if a few AFVs here and there share the same model/texture then no big deal. If BFC tried to get every nut and bolt of every single vehicle that was on the Eastern front exactly correct then we'd still be waiting for this game instead of playing it.

[ May 30, 2003, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Ant ]

Originally posted by Ant:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />What a &%*$£^ for these two little models

Well I happen to think that we've got more than enough models in CMBB and if a few AFVs here and there share the same model/texture then no big deal. If BFC tried to get every nut and bolt of every single vehicle that was on the Eastern front exactly correct then we'd still be waiting for this game instead of playing it. </font>