Are there Winter camo skins in CCMBB?

Hello!

I've been looking for screenshots for a while now, but without success. So I have to ask here ;)

Is there winter camo for unis in CCBB? On every Screenshot I've seen the tanks where still green and the uniforms grey :(

I hope there is winter camo!

Thanks for your answers!

Greetings

There are many many snow modifications. Just check out http://www.cmmods.com, create a free account and get downloading! Do not worry about the snow mods overwriting any .bmps already in the game. The game did not come with any snow .bmps or the game would have extended another disc!

If I may make a suggestion check out a designer named DEY/daffy. He makes wonderful snow modifications. smile.gif

Tschüß!

Erich

You can also find some winter skins at Zim's site here. Also check out a modder by the name of UncleTgt, he has more of a dirty whitewash appearance in his winter mods.

Btw, CMMODS isn't working to well right now, at least for me. He's updated the front page again. The big upgrade is gonna happen next mon/tues(Nov.6th,7th).