BFC ???

I am not trying to be a pain, however, I am getting absolutely no response or help from BFC. I ordered CMBB on January 8,2003. I realize they ran out and I assume they put me on the backordered list. I have yet to receive CMBB, and I am a little concerned, due to the fact that others who ordered weeks after I did have received their game. I do not expect the community to answer this, because obviously how would anyone else know. What I am hoping is that maybe someone from BFC will see this and at least tell me something. I have emailed their sales department, but those have gone unanswered.

I still await my purchase. I expect there was simply a mixup. Live in Massachusetts, so that should not have been a problem. I did order the Strategy Guide, also backordered, none of these were shown as not available at the time I ordered. I happened to notice that message about 1 week after I ordered. Anyway, thank you and hope no one is too mad at this message.

Schrullenhaft is correct - as usual smile.gif All orders which contain Strategy Guides will be shipped out after the Guide is available again. There is a notification of this on the order pages I believe. This is unfortunate, but the only way for us to avoid added shipping costs for sending out the two items separately. So this seems like the most probable reason for the delay, Geoman.

As for not getting a response - I can only repeat what has been said before. We are getting tons of emails daily and being only a handful of people (with Matt bearing the brunt of support requests), it's impossible to reply to everybody within a day or even two. Therefore, top priority are those requests where something indeed appears to have gone wrong (like an order that doesn't show up on our end, or a shipment that apparently got lost and so on). If you don't receive a reply immediately, you can assume that everything is alright.

In your case, Geoman, it seems like the order is here, and is waiting for the Guide to go off backorder before the items you ordered will be shipped. Apologies for the delay, but there isn't much we can do about it other than wait ourselves at this point. If you have further questions, please email matt@battlefront.com directly.

Thanks!

Martin