Early Churchill CS tanks.

Googling around I came across the Churchill Mk II CS (close support) tank. It swapped the 2pdr and 3 inch howitzer around, so 2 pdr in hull, 3 incher in the turret.

I thought that was neat but then I found a reference to a Mk I CS tank. 3 inch howitzer in the turret, 3 inch howitzer in the hull. I'm not sure that it ever saw service, but that's something I'd like to drive around with. :D

Originally posted by Monty's Double:

Ever do the gaffertape lightning trick?

Works with masking tape as well.

And if you ever have one of those old fashioned ice trays with the lever that breaks out the cubes, try that in the dark sometime with some really cold, dry cubes. It's a treat!

Michael

Wisbech Lad - Been to Wisbech many times. Dad grew up in Lynn and his brother lives in Wisbech. Used to own a company called Mechro, now Drake Towage. Actually I have a camo jacket with me here that was purchased in Andy Cochrane's shop.

Monty's Double - gaffertape is definitely the stuff. I've used it to repair clothing, hold on car fenders, as well as supporting lights from a grid.