Is this the "Special Edition"?

Hi,

Even when I have not agotated the missions in CMBO Special Edition, I will buy CMBB Special Edition. CMBO impressed me so much that I am eager to see the new version.

Chips&Bits (www.chipsbits.com) has "Combat Missions (sic) 2" available. I asked them if this is the Special Edition (2CDs, version 1.03 etc) but they don't have a clue.

Does anybody now?

Your help is appreciated.

Hmm... let me put it this way, the only edition that Chips&Bits would be allowed to have (legally), is the Special Edition that CDV will be releasing this month. The Special Edition can be recognized by... wait for it - the big "Special Edition" banner right on the box smile.gif

237353.jpg

The link somebody posted above certainly shows the wrong box (it's the European release box, which unfortunately made it back to the US a while ago as a black import regular version from the UK). This black import has 1 CD and is censored, so I'd rather not buy it if you live in the US (or Canada).

Here's a link to EB which carries the Special Edition: CMBB Special Edition at EBGames

Martin

When I use Moon's link the webpage says that the product will start shipping on 10/7, today. I took the cheapest shipping they offered which is 5-10 days for $1.99. Time will tell if they have the product to ship or not.

Yesteday I called all of the EB stores in my area and none of them had it in stock or saw the product on their system. Hhmmmm...strange.

We'll see. I'll try to remember to post to this thread when I receive it.