*New RUBBLE Mod!!!!!*

Hi again

To download for your enjoyment:

*More convincing rubble mod*

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

I never thought CMBB's default 'random brown' building rubble to be very convincing, so I've whipped up something that has more of a look of scattered timbers, shattered masonry, etc. I think it's an improvement. I'm surprised there aren't more rubble mods out there.

Two small things. I filed the mod under 'terrain' on the site. Maybe it should'a gone under 'other'? Also, my old mac pretty thoroughly downsampled the screenshot of the mod in place in the game, the base art looks a bit crisper than you see.

Hope you like it.

[ April 24, 2003, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

(you still suffering from CMBB burn-out Juju, wherever you are?)

Yah, I'm still here. In semi lurk mode, that is. ;)

Don't know if I should still call it burn-out. I just hardly play the game, lately. Lots of other things to play too (Morrowind does swallow up a lot of time, you know) I do come here everyday an' I do download all mods I like. I'm sort of taking a -let's call it a- CM break

I almost feel like starting a weapon pack for CMAK, but that'd be a bit premature, eh. ;)

Shaggadelic rubble you got there! smile.gif