any mods to cover the 1939 Polish campaign

Subject kinda says it all. One of the things I've missed with CMBB, is the opening campaigns in the war.

Does anyone know if any mods were done for this?

I see it's going to be in the new ToW game, but I'm still interested in seeing the Polish campaign in a CMx1 operation.

Thanks

Rick

Originally posted by John Kettler:

rickr,

I haven't seen a status report in quite some time,

but patboy was doing a full blown rework of CMBB

to play Fall Weiss: vehicle skins, uniforms, maps, scenarios, the works. Here's what we have seen far.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=011115;p=1

Regards,

John Kettler

John,

THanks for that link. I posted a note in that thread and emailed patboy as well.

Rick

Originally posted by MikeyD:

There was also work being done on a fictional Sealion invasion of England rework of the game, i think for CMAK. The Afrika Korps vehicles reworked to early war Panzer Grey. Again, I don't know the status of that project either.

Thanks Mike, I dont have CMAK, but if it covered Fall Weis and France 1940, I might get it.

Rick

Some of CMAK's German early war tank polygons (PzIIs) are reworked, which means their skins might not fit the same CMBB vehicles. The closest you can get to the fall of France in CMAK is to do construct a 1940 scenario with early Brit & German tanks then forward-date the scenario to Italian theater 43 to get the European countryside! Again, I've heard rumors about Blitz/Sealion era mods but I don't know whose or where they may be.

Actually, I haven't tried fighting early war in the French countryside yet. I might just try that when I get home :D