Moldy-oldie mod uploaded

FYI,

I've uploaded a moldy oldy to CM Mod Database. It's a port to CMBB of my mono-color and hastily camouflaged JgdPz IV mods for CMBO.

JgdPzIVMonoColorPreview.jpg

Besides the basic options, there's also plate versus mesh schurzen, zimmerit, steel road wheels and plated over bow MG port.

If you enjoy it, you also owe a thank you to mike8g and Fernando as the original CMBO mod was based (in part) on their mods.

Gordon

Hey Gordon nice to hear from you and those mods are great looking and just in time since I am looking around to get my new game decked out but I sure don't remember seeing them in CMBO or I would have already had them. I was needing something for these TD's and thanks to you I now have them. Good looking mods and thanks for thinking of us.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Hey Gordon nice to hear from you and those mods are great looking and just in time since I am looking around to get my new game decked out but I sure don't remember seeing them in CMBO or I would have already had them. I was needing something for these TD's and thanks to you I now have them. Good looking mods and thanks for thinking of us.

Lee,

They were released "way back in the day", along with Makjager's, Kwazy Dog's, John Tucker's and mike8g's JgdPz IV mods, so they might have gotten lost in the shuffle.

I'll probably be releasing the "port" of my winter JgdPz IV as well.

Gordon

Gordon, ALWAYS a pleasure to be able to DL your mods. I am glad to see you are making these available for us at the database (some of us twits :rolleyes: can't decipher how to use CMMOS).

All of these new scanrios and mods coming out at once, YEAH BABY!!! :Dredface.gif :cool: