A request for MikeyD...

C'mon, guys. I've got to save a little time for upcoming CMAK mods too! ;)

Now that I think of it, I wonder what proportion of CMAK art is going to be applicable to CMBB. Will they have fantastic new half-track skins for us to 'borrow', and will the new skins fit the half-track polygons in CMBB?

That could be a whole other sales pitch for CMAK -- Get CMAK and retexture your CMBB armor! It'd be nice if it worked.

[ November 25, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Mikey,

Your StuG series for BB is absolutely one of the best mod sets ever. I have and use all your redrawn mods.

Now back in the day in BO, everyone complained about too many Panther/Tiger mods. But I am a dedicated modslut and I have every Panther/Tiger/King Tiger mod for BB that has come out, and I don't truly love any of them. (Your King Tiger is nice, and very true to life, but not the scheme I am looking for).

I haven't touched BO since BB came out, but I still long for the beautiful, consistent ambush paint that all my 44/45 German AFV's and halftracks had in BO. I have that for many of the HT's, but none of the big cats.

Any chance of a Panther/Tiger/King Tiger set along the lines of your StuG's? Pretty please with sugar and desert dust clouds on top? :D

Never hurts to ask....