Jeep = Tank?

Had an interesting experience I thought I'd relate while playing "Der Manstein Kommt" from the Stalingrad Pack (which has a great map, btw).

Near the end of battle 2, one of my Mk IV's is charging down the road under "fast" orders and spooks a Soviet Jeep from cover. The Jeep turns toward the tank, and the two meet left front track of tank to radiator of Jeep. Exactly head-on. Surprisingly, the Jeep just sort of gets shoved aside off to the left and drives down the road a little way.

I'm not sure it rates reporting as a "bug", but I thought I'd mention it. Given the situation depicted visually on the screen I would have expected the tank to just roll up over the Jeep and crush it. Instead, the two acted as if they were two tanks just bumping into one another.

Anyway, I felt deprived by not crushing the jeep in classic Hollywood style. smile.gif

Vadr