The A.I. is evil. EVIL, I TELL YOU!!!

Originally posted by theike:

Ive read this topic before. Noone had responded then. I wanted to because i thought it was a funny topic. It made me laugh.

Now im reading all this and i dont see where Boo Radley made some of u so angry.

Im hoping u guys know eachother...

ore else im pretty disappointed.

But, OMG, maybe the ai has seen a spark of life!!!?

And was that maybe the first actual spotting of what it has learned!!!?

Is the whole communitie doomed now!!!?

*shivers go down my spine

Yeah, we're all pretty friendly with each other in reality. Of course if I ever saw any of you bozos on the street, I'd go run up a tree. :D

here's another soothing scenario to try out:

- Play Quick Battle

- Choose Pure Armor

- Choose Assault on the AI

- Choose 500 to 800 points

You get alot more points vs the AI and AI won't even dig-in the vehicles for defender advantage...

if you are playing allied, it's like doing a human wave but with tanks smile.gif

Originally posted by laxx:

here's another soothing scenario to try out:

- Play Quick Battle

- Choose Pure Armor

- Choose Assault on the AI

- Choose 500 to 800 points

You get alot more points vs the AI and AI won't even dig-in the vehicles for defender advantage...

if you are playing allied, it's like doing a human wave but with tanks smile.gif

I also used to attack in CMBO against the AI using naval guns and big howitzers. Pandemonium.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I think that we all, at one time or another, have "spanked" the AI. Sure, it's not something any of us are proud of, but it is indeed soothing.

Ewwwwww.

Ohioans are bad, evil, naughty people.

And Boo is their king.

Steve </font>

Dear MrSpkr, isn't it about time for your banjo lesson? Go away from me now.

Pondscum, just wait, laddie. Just you wait.

Another minor, yet quite satisfying smack to the AI occured once when I was Germans on defense and I had seen this one area as being a perfect avenue for the AI to attack with his infantry. It was wooded and opened up near the center of my defensive line. I mined it and right at the edge, put some barbed wire. Then I put a Quad AA gun within LOS.

Sure enough, a whole bunch of the enemy came crawling over, through, around the fence, just to be met with 20mm AA fire. Quite messy.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And where's my move, nitwit?

Boo, as I've explained to my dozen or so opponents, the fact that all of them are screaming for turns is proof that the problem lies with them, rather than me.

It is so much more logical to assume that 12 people are wrong, rather than 1, especially when I am the One.

Alternatively, you may simply not be worthy.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

And where's my move, nitwit?

Boo, as I've explained to my dozen or so opponents, the fact that all of them are screaming for turns is proof that the problem lies with them, rather than me.

It is so much more logical to assume that 12 people are wrong, rather than 1, especially when I am the One.

</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Don't encourage him, either. If you do, he'll just wax poetic and continue to throw out obscure literary and cinematic references in the hopes you'll find him more like Dennis Miller than Cliff Claven.

Silence, worm! Hie thee to the MBT. I have tasks for you.

If it was my game against the AI, they would of brought the panthers into a hull down position, with their hind ends towards me! Then they would of proceeded to back their panthers towards my forces spraying deadly exaust out of the panthers in an attempt to confuse my men with their stupidity.

Thats how the AI usually assaults my position smile.gif {However, in seriously, the AI can be very stuborn when defending}.

Chad