PBEM or Live what do most perfer?

Originally posted by Capt_War:

Just wondering what you guys do most often...PBEM games....or do you play live?

Thanks smile.gif

I have tried both. I can't really say. Depends on the scenario. If it's a big one. I would say PBEM. It also depends on how much time you got on your hands of-course.

If you intend to play your very very best =) then PBEM is unbeatable. As you don't feel like someone is waiting for your next moves within a few minutes. Also, if you intend to create some AAR's then PBEM can't be beaten. But that's my opinons. =)

Looking back at my own post I must say PBEM won =)

[ January 12, 2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: hardcampa ]

Originally posted by hardcampa:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Capt_War:

Just wondering what you guys do most often...PBEM games....or do you play live?

Thanks smile.gif

I have tried both. I can't really say. Depends on the scenario. If it's a big one. I would say PBEM. It also depends on how much time you got on your hands of-course.

If you intend to play your very very best =) then PBEM is unbeatable. As you don't feel like someone is waiting for your next moves within a few minutes. Also, if you intend to create some AAR's then PBEM can't be beaten. But that's my opinons. =)

Looking back at my own post I must say PBEM won =)</font>

Maybe when I get a better internet connection I'll do some TCP/IP but for right now PBEM works just fine. The only problem is when people don't send turns as fast as you want. Then again you can never get turns as fast as you want them. :D Another hit against TCP is trying to set up games when you are in timezones 12 hours apart.