New Rusty Mods: Nearly everything!!!

and these tanks:

Somua/Hotchkiss/Renault R-35

rusty_pzR35.jpg

PZ IIIN (both feldgrau and feldgelb versions available)

rusty_pzIIIN.jpg

PZ IIIN Late

rusty_pzIIIN_late.jpg

T34 M41 (note that this is for 1943-1945...this is not a 'standard' mod, you have to play with the scenario parameters to view it...exactly like using a Pz 38(t) in 1945)

rusty_t34m41_late.jpg

T34 M42

rusty_t34m42_late.jpg

So now everyone can have a nice little matching task force. The full list is:

</font>

• PSW 222</font>
  • PSW 223</font>
  • PSW 231</font>
  • PSW 234 Puma</font>

</font>
  • SPW 250/1</font>
  • SPW 250/7</font>
  • SPW 250/10</font>
  • SPW 250/10</font>

</font>

• PZ R-35</font>
  • PZ IIL Luchs</font>
  • PZ IIIN</font>
  • PZ IIIN Late</font>
  • PZ IVH</font>
  • PZ IVJ</font>
  • PZ VI Tiger Early</font>
  • PZ VI Tiger</font>
  • PZ VIB KingTiger</font>
  • JPz VI Ferdinand (I think I mislabeled it Elephant :rolleyes: )</font>
  • T34 M41 (captured)</font>
  • T34 M42 (captured)</font>

And for the Russians:

</font>

• IS 2 (and IS-1 and IS-3, of course :D )</font>
  • ISU 122</font>
  • ISU 122S</font>
  • ISU 152</font>

hopefully that's enough. :cool:

zimorodok

• 2 months later...

I never responded to this posts because I think I had just joined the forum at around the same time of this original posting. Yes, I use many of your mods--thanks! I especially enjoy these rusty winter mods. Question, are ALL of these mods available at the CMMOD database? I can't find the French tanks--yeah, I DO wear glasses! :D I have given up on CMMOS. No matter what I do, no matter what advice I receive, I can't get it to work. So, I am strictly a database slut.

Now that this post has re-emerged, I have another question: are you retiring from modding or will there be more mods coming in the near future?

Yep, I'm a fan! Keep up the good work. Many thanks to you and all of those intrepid modders who bring additional fun to this great game! smile.gif

Yes there are people out here but some of us work during the day. :D So just got off and where am I? You guessed it looking to see what's gone on today here at the forum and see if any new mods came out and what do I discover? all these great looking mods. You did all those today? No way, and if you did then we, the hundreds of modsluts out here have been tricked by you guys thinking it took a long time to product a mod, and here you knock out all these in one day. So if that's the case how come we don't get this many mods everyday? Answer that for me Mister. :D Now that makes me and I'm sure all the others very upset to discover you guys evidently do have lives and families and don't devote all your time and energy into them. I am very shocked and a little hurt. :( No really Zimorodok very attractive mods. Thanks. Now what I am going to say may hurt you but it's not meant to and I hesitated even saying it but I thought I would. tongue.gif;) I personally don't use winter mods. Yes that's right, I don't use them. I did for several years but discovered that the un-wintered one stand out so much better then the white ones I changed everything over to the warm weather ones. I loved the looks of them but just have too much trouble seeing the damn things. Anyway, so while I won't personally use them I still appreciate a good looking mod when I see one and these are very well done. My hat off to you.

I just double-checked the 'base, and there is no winter S-35. :confused: Wah! Wah! I...want one...can I have one please...I find out what mods I need every time I check out a new scenario. This S-35 would come in handy for the very good "Gebirgsjager To Murmansk" scenario. I guess I'm confused by your caption on top of the R-35, as it says: "Somua/Hotchkiss/Renault R-35..." Is there a winter S-35 in the works?

I just uploaded the same bitmaps with different numbers. The mod I had originally posted was, for some reason, post 1943 only. I just modified the numbers to make it for 1941-1943. look for "KF_R35_GRAU_RUSTY.ZIP" for the earlier version.

Zimorodok.

p.s. I am VERY sorry for the confusion.

Originally posted by tooz:

I never responded to this posts because I think I had just joined the forum at around the same time of this original posting. Yes, I use many of your mods--thanks! I especially enjoy these rusty winter mods. Question, are ALL of these mods available at the CMMOD database? I can't find the French tanks--yeah, I DO wear glasses! :D I have given up on CMMOS. No matter what I do, no matter what advice I receive, I can't get it to work. So, I am strictly a database slut.

Now that this post has re-emerged, I have another question: are you retiring from modding or will there be more mods coming in the near future?

Yep, I'm a fan! Keep up the good work. Many thanks to you and all of those intrepid modders who bring additional fun to this great game! smile.gif

Retiring? no. But I've had a slowdown since I moved to Colorado from Oregon. Not as much free time to do mods. Plus I'm a touch burnt. I have done quite a few mods. All my mods are on Cmmods.com Some have been CMMOS'ed, but I don't know much about that at all.

and I goofed on the French tanks, look today, the proper posts have been put up to cmmods.

zimorodok

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Yes there are people out here but some of us work during the day. :D

eh, work's overrated.

So just got off and where am I? You guessed it looking to see what's gone on today here at the forum and see if any new mods came out and what do I discover? all these great looking mods. You did all those today? No way, and if you did then we, the hundreds of modsluts out here have been tricked by you guys thinking it took a long time to product a mod, and here you knock out all these in one day.

No, i didn't do them all in a day, i did them all in the space of 3 days....back in April. I felt I needed a definitive set of tanks for my winter operations and I so liked the Kingtiger I came up with accidentally, that I made up a whole set. A task force if you will. I nearly only ever fight in the snow, and I kinda like the camoflage that pure white gives. The 'rust' helps me pick them out from all the other debris...

Zimorodok

Just downloaded the latest two mods, fantastic. Now my French armor is complete! Could it be that I am running out of things that need modding and will have to...have to...STOP MODDING? :( NAH! Now I can start modding my mods! :D Thanks again, Kingfisher for the great work. Gotta get to Murmansk now... smile.gif

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Well thanks a lot Zimorodok !!!!!! Just when I thought I had my winter AFV'S the way I wanted them.....you have to come up with these great looking AFV's. I don't know if I want to shoot you or send you a case of beer!

Nice work!

Beer please. I'm allergic to lead. tongue.gif

my pleasure to make them!

Zimorodok

All of the mods came out GREAT! I especially like the SPW 251/2 (why this one hasn't been done up until now--early war dunkelgrau that is, is puzzling), this has to be the DIRTIEST looking halftrack I've seen--PERFECT! I love the flag. Now what? :confused:

There are lots of KF files out there at the Mod Database.

What would I need to download in order to get a complete collection of winter AFV mods? (I want my AFVs to match the snow when I play. However, I don't want to picking through mods the next three months to make this happen.)

Thanks.

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

it's amazing, I'm the only poster on this thread!

does anybody use any of these?

Zimorodok

Yes, yes, yes smile.gif

Quite a wonderfull job ! During the time you made all that stuff : Panzer IV, Tigers, Ferdinand, PSW, SPW...... ...I slowly put a whitewash to my Tiger ! :eek: I'm a green modder, when you're a crack !

Any project about a snowy Panther G ? tongue.gif

Best regards and please continue ! ;)