What is made of 1's and 0's and is 1,000,000,000,000 bytes big?

That's the amount of mods (in bytes) that has been downloaded from cmmods.com in less than 10 months (as of 08-20-2003)!

Yes, you slutty little mod whores have managed to download 1 TERRABYTE of mod files!!! Let's put this another way, if every bytes was 1 km, you could:

1. Circle the Earth 25,000,000 times.

2. Round trips to Mars 2,192 times.

3. Travel 150 light years and visit this planet: ho_distant_planet_011127_nh.jpg

Thanks for making it a success!

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

That's the amount of mods (in bytes) that has been downloaded from cmmods.com in less than 10 months (as of 08-20-2003)!

Yes, you slutty little mod whores have managed to download 1 TERRABYTE of mod files!!! Let's put this another way, if every bytes was 1 km, you could:

1. Circle the Earth 25,000,000 times.

2. Round trips to Mars 2,192 times.

3. Travel 150 light years and visit this planet: ho_distant_planet_011127_nh.jpg

Thanks for making it a success!

I take it thats rather a lot then is it. :D

One Terrabyte!

Calls for a celebration, I'd say...

Hey, Winecape; how about sending COG a large case of wine to sustain him for the next TB?

Seriously, I must express my appriciation and thanks for keeping this great site running, mods add immensly to the CM experience and to be able to find them all (or nearly all) in one place is an outstanding service.

-Derfel