It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Are the rest of you amoeba planning on participating in A.E.B.'s assasination challenge for a free copy of CMAK?

Why would I do that? I'm already getting a fee copy.

(Tee hee) </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

And Keke, generally the only 'pay' you get for beta testing, editing etc., is a free game. I did beta work with a couple of companies, and for any of you who enjoyed Jagged Alliance 2, you can thank me for talking TalonSoft into picking up the game when it looked like it was going to evaporate... I'll take payment as a free CMAK game, maggots!!!! :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

So your eyes are old and/or worn out too? Read the post more carefully, you beta-test for a human being! :mad:

Edited to add: Oh it was my English that failed. redface.gif :mad:

[ November 07, 2003, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

And Keke, generally the only 'pay' you get for beta testing, editing etc., is a free game. I did beta work with a couple of companies, and for any of you who enjoyed Jagged Alliance 2, you can thank me for talking TalonSoft into picking up the game when it looked like it was going to evaporate... I'll take payment as a free CMAK game, maggots!!!! :D :mad: :mad: :mad:

So your eyes are old and/or worn out too? Read the post more carefully, you beta-test for a human being! :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

(Tee hee)

Consider yourself top of my Hit List then tongue.gif

Who's laughing now ? :D </font>

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GRRRRRRRR!!!!! You're cruising for another chance to have me bleed all over your kill pockets again!!! :mad:

I call 'em kill sacks. :D </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

(Tee hee)

Consider yourself top of my Hit List then tongue.gif

Who's laughing now ? :D </font>

Any ideas for a new thread title?

F——'s Thread of Cheery Communism?

J. K——'s Thread of Kooky Conspiracies?

S——'s Thread of Jovial Jackboots?

S. B——'s of Thread of Carefree Cut and Paste?

Monkeybutt's Thread of Funny Photos?

Announcement

Since THumpre hasn't sent any turns for a while, I'm going to go ahead and consider the BDLRM complete. Here are the final results:

Teddy Windsor - Major Victory 75 - 25. :mad:

Mike - Tactical Victory 69 - 31. :mad:

mike_the_wino - Minor Victory 64 - 36. redface.gif

MasterGoodale - Minor Victory 56 - 44. redface.gif

86smopuim - Draw 54 - 46. :D

GrumpyBear - Tactical Defeat 36 - 64. :D

Congratulations Teddy and Mike. :D Both of these maggots let their armor do almost all of the fighting/killing. The main score difference was because I knocked out one more of Mike's tanks, and I managed to hold one VL against Mike.

If any of you would like to see the German setup zone and comment on how you would set up the defense, I can send you the file. I suspect my defensive setup could have been much better, and I'd appreciate suggestions from the experts here. Keke, since you normally crush all of us, how about taking a look? You too, Becket, since you created the scenario.

Later I'll post what I had for the defense and what my esteemed opponents threw against me. Thanks to all of you who participated. Wait 'til next year!!

Originally posted by Dave H:

Teddy, good to see you. FYI, I believe it was John F. Kennedy who gave Washington DC this label. In the United States, the North was known for Efficiency, and the South for Charm. His point was that Washington DC had neither. :D:D

Ah, thanks Dave. I knew I could rely on you for a little enlightenment. That's a quality quote. I look forward to resuming hostilities with you when CMAK finally arrives (I knew I should have volunteered my subbing skills, Axe you big maggot)

Announcement

Teddy Windsor - Major Victory 75 - 25. :mad:

Wow, I won something. I'm lost for words ... and there seems to be something in my eye. Does this mean I get a sig? Something along the lines of "Nobody does it better than Teddy Windsor" would be groovy smile.gif If not, thanks for a fun game - sometimes just the experience of PBEMing can be a reward in itself.

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I'm lost for words

Ha! Not bloody likely! tongue.gif:D

Has anyone seen the work Edward put into our AAR? Up for more than a week at his site and nary a comment. :mad: You trying to make us not do one for CMAK or something? tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I'm lost for words

Ha! Not bloody likely! tongue.gif:D

Has anyone seen the work Edward put into our AAR? Up for more than a week at his site and nary a comment. :mad: You trying to make us not do one for CMAK or something? tongue.gif </font>

Okay, Teddy, a sig it is for the rest of the year. Congratulations on nosing out Mike for the win. :D:D:D

Cheers Dave smile.gifMike is getting his revenge in a little encounter we've nearly finished. I'm nowhere near the flag, have lost a a handful of light armour, and I'll be extremely lucky to tip it into extra time and salvage something from it...

Has anyone seen the work Edward put into our AAR? Up for more than a week at his site and nary a comment. :mad: You trying to make us not do one for CMAK or something? tongue.gif

I'm not surprised ... it's a bit of a monster. If we have another crack at one in CMAK I'll make sure it's less daunting. So when does your free copy arrive, Maggot. Or has it already?

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I'm not surprised ... it's a bit of a monster. If we have another crack at one in CMAK I'll make sure it's less daunting. So when does your free copy arrive, Maggot. Or has it already?

Teddy

Nope. I'm in the same boat as the rest of you maggots, refreshing like the monkey I am. If I get it, you'll be the first to know since I won't be posting for a while. :D

Oh and Nero's Cat (are you on fire?) — you can find the website link in Teddy's profile.

Clueless maggot. :mad:

Attention Russian speakers! What the hell are my troops saying when they say (spelled phonetically): "Agoin!!"

There are some other common ones but I'm at work and can't remember them....

After CMBO I have a pretty good handle on the German but the Russian is another matter.

They're saying "Axe sucks like a trooper and we want a new commander." :mad:

I'd pay real money to hear that included in the new game. :mad:

I'm going stir crazy waiting for AK to come out, somebody get me some splody loving in the desert. :mad: :mad:

And just what the hell is all this shagmonkey wierdness with pictures and Peng scrape-offs doing trawling through the Goodale Thread? There's a time and a place for everything, and rogue Pengosites hanging around trying to be with the in crowd whilst they're wearing their baseball cap on forwards and the wrong trainers just aren't with it.

Any ideas for a new thread title?

F——'s Thread of Cheery Communism? <big>NO!!</big> :eek:

J. K——'s Thread of Kooky Conspiracies? <big>NOPE!!</big> :eek:

S——'s Thread of Jovial Jackboots? <big>NO WAY!!</big> :mad:

S. B——'s of Thread of Carefree Cut and Paste? <big>DON'T THINK SO!!</big> :mad:

Monkeybutt's Thread of Funny Photos? <big>NEGATIVE!!</big> :mad:

Somebody had better think of a title soon.

By the way, take a look at the End of the World cartoon I posted in the GF. I'll warn you, don't play it too loudly around your mother. redface.gif