New Halftrack Mods!!!

Originally posted by JonS:

No - haven't finished that one yet. I've done A Small Assault (agin the AI), and need to get you those comments. This weekend with luck ...

Would be most interested in your comments on game length.

Sorry for invading a mod thread with such pointless babble about scenarios.

Now, has anyone done a nice SU-122 mod? In a few weeks I may have a scenario ready to go with it...

Hey Andrew that SU-76 is a real beauty. The color is excellent and as usual the detail is outstanding but hey what else would we expect from you. Please let us know when it's done as well as the Jagpanzer I mentioned in a post of mine above. PS: Personally I don't care for the smiley face and won't be using it. :rolleyes:;)

Very nice mods.

The only problem is now I have the wife's friends as well complaining I spend too much time on the net downloading things.

What do you say to your daughter when she says, last week it was some tanks, this week some funny cars. Do you have to get them all?

Reply, go away I want to get this one before this session times out.

Keep up the good work, it keeps the wife off the phone.

Originally posted by Zimorodok:

Andrew, any chance of releasing the 250 pack in feldgelb as well? Just for those of use (like me) who sometimes have a few leftover halftracks at the end of the war?

Zimorodok

I was planning to mod the 250 "Neu" versions as well. Those will be in yellow, of course.

Now funny thing is I've been making the panzer gray mods in dark yellow first, then applying an adjustment layer to get a consistent gray color. I could probably whip up a yellow BMP set in no time flat. I don't think I'll publicly release it, but if you'd like it to play with (knowing your work with camouflage schemes) I could send it to you. smile.gif