Finnish Cavalry mistake & pioneers

I just now noticed that Finnish cavalry, at least in 1943 which is the date I checked, has a military rank Captain (kapteeni, kpt). I always thought that the correct equivalent for Captain in cavalry was ratsumestari (=Horse Master, or Cavalry Captain). Ha! We demand a patch!!! :D I don't know how to abbreviate it into three letters though. "Rtm" would remind of rintamamies, "Rat" would be... amusing for English speakers, "Rts" probably is forbidden in CM... so maybe "Rsm".

I also noticed, to my great surprise, that Finnish Cavalry Bn comes with a Pioneer platoon. Why surprised? Because I thought that they had completely left out Finnish engineers from the game, saying that it wasn't the Finnish practise to use combat engineers. Now why this then? :confused: But I don't mind, gives you an incentive to buy the Cavalry now! HAKKAA PÄÄLLE!!! :mad:

• 3 weeks later...