The case of the missing Panzer IV/J?

After encountering two different German tank sites listing the Panzer IV/J as having the wholly unknown to me on this AFV (bear with me on spelling) Nahverteidigungswaffe (AKA Naverboogie) close defense weapon. That sent me to the CMBB Strategy Guide to see whether it was in the game, which was how I discovered that the Panzer IV/J wasn't listed at all. Is it missing from the game, too? If so, what a shame! Had some great clashes with them back in my CMBO days, to include whipping in on a pair of them with M5 Stuarts, killing them because their manually traversed turrets couldn't keep up with rapidly crossing targets.

Regards,

John Kettler

David I,

I guess either it was left out of the CMBB Strategy Guide by oversight or by choice as a result of high similarity to the IV/H or maybe space limits. In reality, the IV/J was the German equivalent of what Suvorov called the "monkey model," i.e., a stripped down wartime producible tank without all the bells and whistles of one produced without wartime pressure. Appreciate your checking for me! Keep up the great mods!

Regards,

John Kettler