*MOD POSTED* 50mmPak38 &75mmL36

I have just found these mods again.

I did them about 6 weeks ago and what with zapping my hard drive and sticking XP on my nice empty machine.

I totaly forgot about them until tonight.Then I thought i hadn't backed them up.But I found them tonight.

So here they are a dusty 50 mm Pak38 and 75mmL36 anti tank guns.I have tried to make them look like they have been dragged down a dusty/muddy road before being emplaced.

hope you like them

50.jpg

75l36.jpg

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Excellent job gautrek. They do look used and dirty plus I like that dark color you've used. Another one I'll have in my games thank you very much. Appreciate it - again.

All i did to get the dark look was just to alter the brightness and contast slightly.

I think the models look better like this as i think they look a bit Washed out as standard.

Thanks for all your feed back its much appreciated.Its hard trying to do mods if you get no feed back.

Just a nitpick:

I the books i read about EastFront, the guncrews did clean there gun very often, because the optics were very sensible for dirt / damp

Though i question if very dirty/rusty guns did occur often, they look cool.

I would love to see however some guns with foley(how do i spell that?grrrrr) i mean leaves as camo i you get my drift.

Monty

Originally posted by Monty:

Just a nitpick:

I the books i read about EastFront, the guncrews did clean there gun very often, because the optics were very sensible for dirt / damp

Though i question if very dirty/rusty guns did occur often, they look cool.

I would love to see however some guns with foley(how do i spell that?grrrrr) i mean leaves as camo i you get my drift.

Monty

No problem nit pick away smile.gif

yes i agree that the important bits would be kept clean.but i would have thought any added dirt etc on the shield would be left on as added camo.

i would also like to see more added foliage but i don't know how to do this yet.