pre-targeting?

Hello again!

In my army service i served as a Tank gunner, and one part of tank warfare is the "PRE-TARGETING" which means that you spot the target before you go up on a ramp and shoot it.

My question is can it be done in cmbb? to choose a target before it is in my LOS.

Oren.

You can set a cover-arc in the area you expect the target to come into view.

Or what also works is - you can target an enemy unit, even if it's outside of LOS, and the AI will track the target for some time, hoping that it will come into view shortly. This works better when there aren't many other targets around to choose from.

Martin

Hey all!

Thank you for the reply!

I was stationed in many places which include few Palestinian citys, villeges and reffugie camps, i was also stationed at the Israeli-Lebenes border.

In my service i used the "Galil SAR" which is a short barrel version of the original Galil AR, you will be happy to know that this weapon in highly relayble and fits exactly to a tank crew member job, it doesnt break at all, even not the few plastic parts.