PBEM Scenario Request

Anybody want to help a friend of mine and I by setting up a PBEM Scenario for us?

We're a bit tired of random maps and finding out we show up with armies that generate very one sided battles. Also, some intel and/or story would be nice.

So, to preserve the element of surprise we decided to come here and ask someone to throw something together for us. Nothing big though. We want small company sized engagements with little armor support.

We were thinking something in early Finland with fairly historical OOBs.

Anybody want to help out?

Why don't you go to cmmods and download the Scenario Depot Salvage collection from the CMBB section, designer name padivine.

Under the letter V you'll find the Vuolsami Campaign, which in spite of having the word campaign in it is actually a series of stand-alone scenarios that can be played in historical sequence. Or not, as you prefer. Winter War, Finns, snow, you can't go wrong, especially if you download Gurra's Derevnya mod from Zimorodok's CMBB website.

Another option might be to download premade maps so you can both look them over and pick your forces knowing the terrain you will be in. A friend of mine and I have taken some of the Lauban maps, and playing over and over with different setup areas, and flags we change each time so we could come from different directions and get a different feel each time around. BvB

Well, only four our of 23 scenarioes in that search are under 2000 points, and I've played all of them. I used to be part of a group who made scenarioes for eachother, but we've sort of lost contact with eachother. RL messing up things as usual.

This is kind of why I thought to ask here, but thanks anyway.