New CMBB Bibliography section now open...

Like Michael Dorosh, I'd also like to highly recommend a title, Richard N. Armstrong's "Red Army Legacies." A great source of information on a wide range of aspects on the Red Army, things you don't normally see covered.

[ February 18, 2003, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Grisha ]

I've already got the 653rd book, and it has to be seen to be believed. Worth every penny. Early Stugs, Big Ferdinands, even bigger JagdTigers! Mmmm...

I've been meaning to get that Shermans in the Red Army book for a couple years now. You may have just pushed me into finaly getting it.

Both Loza books are HIGHLY recommended! For Christmas a few years ago I handed out copies of his first one to Steve and Charles (and Dan too as I recall).

Great book and full of very absorbing personal accounts of Russian Tankers.

Loza also has a new book all about Airacobras in service in the Russian Airforce in WWII. I have it but haven't finished it yet. So far, it is on par with his previous two books.

Madmatt