Anti German tank tactica!

Well I play tested against my friend my Anti German tank tactica, and it went so so. I lined my men up in the trees and the first turn my whole army charged him. I ended up winning but with heavy losses.

My army consisted of like 25+ tank hunters, lots of machine guns, good amount of smg infantry and about 7 anti tank guns. (note it is in 1944, 1500 points.)

It started off great capturing his inf. and killing his tanks, but unfortunately he had 2 stormtigers and one took a shot and evaporated 20 inf. squads. I think I might have cried. But in the end I managed to kill his tanks but not without heavy losses.

Your opinions?

Erik

Erik - I'm with Pzman on this one, your opponent sounds like he made some dubious choices given the rarity of Sturm Tigers. Perhaps playing only scernarios rather than QBs, or at least QBs subject to some agreed parameters (wasn't there a set of rules for CMBO, called Panther 76 or something??) might lead to more balanced and historically accurate games?

However, if you actually *enjoy* watching your little pixel hordes charging Sturm Tigers (..and let's face it, it would be something to see :cool: ) crack on my old son... different strokes and all that.