a scenario request

a friend and i are conducting a re-inforced Soviet infantry breakthrough attack, 02/45. however the map we chose although good in it's own right, didn't really support the kind of tactics we were looking for.

to quote from my mates email:

I think we might need the help of a third party though and a map that is at least 1 km by 2 km. The setup zone for either the Soviets or the Germans (whoever is attacking with assault odds) would be a 300m or 500m strip from one edge with the defense about 600m to 800m from the edge. Three quarters of the way in, the defense receives reinforcements that could then be launched into a counterattack.
it can be Axis or Allied attack & we could choose our own forces. it should support defense in depth and have various tactical challenges to keep it interesting.

does anyone have any ideas of a scenario we could use? or would anyone like to design one for us?

in any other forum, i would be confident of being laughed out. here, i'm sure there will be some kind person who'll help.

Just out of curiosity, why don't you develop the scenario yourself? Inspiration for a good matchup can be hard to come by, so take advantage of it while you have it! The scenario editor is easy to use and can be just as much fun as fighting the battle itself.

Besides, you'll be much happier with the results. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Dr. Rosenrosen

there are over 80 maps to look at via pics and download to use in whatever way pleases you, at the link underneath my post here (the cmmods-maps one that is)

U will probably find what u are looking for right there.

[ August 27, 2003, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: theike ]