Cheery Threats of Stale Waffles and Moldy Goodales

Dispatches from the front.

Dave H and I continue to knock each other silly in Soddball's Kneiber Dam. We have both lost our company commanders although mine was *shudder* captured. That is for the best though, since the cowardice of that defeatist was obviously affecting the morale of the troops.

My green troops in Soddball's Island in the Sun against Mike_the_wino are making general fools of themselves, preferring the cozy confines of pavement in front of armored cars to, oh, I don't know -- buildings?!? :mad: :mad:

In other news, they are thinking of ceasing hostilities for 24 hours to allow Mike a chance to celebrate his big day with Soddball.

Jas :mad: n

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GotSmall all of that and you pull a MINOR VICTORY!!! 57-43. In the home stretch I was still hoping for a draw but alas twas not to be.

You really are a wanker of the first order.

BTW, should anyone like to try Becket's scenario.....DON'T. Jam a fork in your eye, pound 16 penny nails into you skull and fling yourself in front of a passing bus. It will be far mor enjoyable and with more surprises.

[ April 11, 2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Angry Out Loud!! :mad: The wino is a bitch!!! :mad:

You're gonna be part of my harem soon ScuzzBall!! :mad: GRRR!! :mad: I think you already realize this now. It was just slow coming. I also plan to shove a hot coal up the wino's ass and then kick it with a TNT-slathered boot! :mad:

You're next wino. Don't feck with me maggot. :mad:

Feck with you? Feck with you? Hell, I hate myself more every I have to respond to you, WastaGoodAir. So yer looking for another daddy, eh? If you had half the sack of hamster I would staring at a set-up in my Inbox not your moronic wailing.

Axe2121 did the update, now send me my file, suckwad. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave H you still awake? :confused:

Originally posted by Keke:

Soddball and nevermind are bunch of MasterGoodales. 'Nuff said. :mad:

WTF!?!?! :mad: ,check your mail,i sent you a question and i am waiting on the answer. Snotwad on the other hand,i just cant figure out.How can someone be around and posting on the forums,but not sending turns?Then again,he might have been busy with his new biatch.Someones gonna need a cushion for their chair for a few days tongue.gif:D

Oh,did i forget to mention,i hate being the russians,you sorry sacks of puke.Its ok though,it only make me more :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

nothing worth repeating

Dave H you still awake? :confused:

Yes, I'm awake. I'm counting the hours until you send me another turn. I'm at 25 hours and counting. Or, to speak in language you may understand, Mickey's little hand has gone all the way around the clock two times and has already started to go around again. Get my drift, California wine boy? So tell me, who are you really, Ernest or Julio Gallo? Is it true you send no turns, until it's time? :D:D

GRRRRRR... I keep starting turns and getting interrupted. That means anything you get from me will be :mad: :mad: unusually angry, disturbed and immensely unstable :mad: :mad:

Oh, and for those of you who owe me a turn, take your time. It's that much more devilish thought I give to your TNT lathered demise.

Maggots.

MAGGOTS

GAG MOTS

GAG TOMS

GAG MOST

GAG MS TO

GAGS TOM

GAGS MOT

GAM TOGS

MAG TOGS

TAG SMOG

GAT SMOG

MAST GOG

MATS GOG

AS GMT GO

Anagrams courtesy of Internet Anagram Server

Find new ways to spell the names of those you hate! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike_the_wino = THE WINE I'M OK

Soddball = ODDBALLS

MasterGoodale = A DEAR GEM STOOL

Wankers!! :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Snarker:

Bloody useless for your name number-boy.

Why else would he post it? He's no fool. Well, he's in this thread, so he's obviously some kind of fool. Just not the kind of fool who would post a link to something that might make him look bad. No wonder I'm losing Soddball's dam scenario to him! He seems to actually have living brain cells. ;)

For the 729'th time, MasterGoodale, please send a turn. Send any turn. One I've already seen. One I sent to you. One from another battle. I don't care, send me a turn from another GAME! Just send me a turn. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Robohn:

The Red Hoard has been released...will Oberst Snarker be able to contain them? :confused:

Commisar Robohn

What? Those prancing Bolshevik Ballerinas? We'll use butterfly nets to catch the twirling nonces.

[ April 13, 2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

I believe Lars is in possession of the liquid gold - see my signature at the very bottom as payment for their kind deeds.

Caveat: Larsie has this to say: "I fear the Minnesota contingent of the Peng Challenge will be tracking me down soon. How do I put cheap stuff back in the bottles and re-cork it?"

Bless the Peng challenge, and in particular also Seanachai.

PS: When do the Peng intend to hold their Gamey Bastard Tourney? Lawyer Joe should then be saddled with all the paper work ...

header_Winelands02.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

</font>

I have never read a review that made me less sure of humanity's ability to finish out the decade, let alone the next millenium.

Obviously this 'Reviewer' [of CMBB] is capable of using a computer, and even finding employment (or at least the right to display their almost inspired lack of intelligence under the auspices of an organization), but it's equally clear that they're both incapable, and unashamed of their inability, to actually come to grips with something that requires more intelligent focus and mental participation than an arcade game. On this planet thousands are daily made homeless, crippled, and even killed in pointless and heart-rending incidents of political, ethnic and religious conflict. If any such incident had managed to whack this reviewer, we'd have to consider it worth the anguishSeanachai, CMBB Forum, 10/12/2002.

[ April 14, 2003, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Dear WineCape,

I'm sorry to inform you...No, that's not right. Do over!

I'm delighted to inform you that this is most emphatically not the Peng thread.

This is the thread for players who are uncomfortable with the snob appeal of Olde Ones, Ladies, Knights, Squires, Serfs, and all the other faux-medieval trappings of the Society for Creative Anachronism. If some players want to wallow in that kind of creepy social structure, that's okay. Just not here. :D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear WineCape,

I'm sorry to inform you...No, that's not right. Do over!

I'm delighted to inform you that this is most emphatically not the Peng thread.

This is the thread for players who are uncomfortable with the snob appeal of Olde Ones, Ladies, Knights, Squires, Serfs, and all the other faux-medieval trappings of the Society for Creative Anachronism. If some players want to wallow in that kind of creepy social structure, that's okay. Just not here. :D:D:D:D:D

But me lord, this is the thread for musty ale, is it not?

[ April 14, 2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: WineCape ]