New MOD: Fallschirmjäger Uniforms! Available NOW!

Replacement textures for set 1 (early- and mid-war) Fallschirmjäger uniforms. Changes and new features include: longer jump smocks, corrected and improved Luftwaffe helmet eagle, FJ gas mask bag instead of canister, and a Fliegerbluse uniform for the compay/battalion HQ unit.

Only problem I see is that CM maps the knee textures from somewhere on the thigh part of the trouser bmp, so when the knee flexes a bit of splinter-B camo shows up on the Feldgrau trouser. I can live with it, since the longer smock has a more authentic look to it. smile.gif

Some pix:

fj1.jpg

fjhq.jpg

Company HQ and tank hunter

fj2.jpg

Back view of squad showing helmet eagle and gas mask bag.

Made, as usual, from scratch--a "hard core" mod, if you will ;) . If you think it looks cool here, just wait until you download it and check it out in-game! :D

Available now at: Where Else?

Very good work as usual Andrew. One quick question if I may though. You've done wehrmacht uniforms both summer and winter, you've done SS uniforms, you've done Russian winter uniforms and now Fallschirmjager. Is there any chance that you'll be doing Russian summer uniforms?

The reason I ask is because I was thinking of doing my very first mod on the Russian summer uniforms, as I think the stock ones are a little on the bland side. However, if you're going to be doing them then I can't see me needing to do mine as yours will be undoubtedly better anyway.

I haven't decided if I will do the Russian summer uniforms yet. I make take a bit of a MODing break after I finish the projects I'm working on, namely the Waffen-SS set 2 (summer and winter), Fallschirmjäger winter, Soviet late winter, and Finnish uniforms.

I would go ahead and make your mod regardless of my plans, as the more mods available out there the better!

smile.gif

The only way to learn is by doing it!

When I take a look at some of the earlier stuff I did... :eek: Some of it was pretty awful, at least compared to the MODs I've been making lately.

If you need any pointers just give me a holler. I've actually been thinking of putting together a uniform mod tutorial, so maybe I'll do that when I start the next project.