Spotted or spotting?

Originally posted by Adamo:

In the info for any given unit is there something that says how many enemy units that unit sees and/or whether or not the given unit is currently being spotted by an enemy unit?

No and no.

a) You would not know whether you're spotted in reality (even if you get incoming it could be recce by fire).

B) You probably count the enemies you see like the Australian aborigines: 1, 2, many.

In the first two cases, you can try to target them ("N" key)and count them by yourself, in the latter case - does the number really count? What's worse for a KV: spotting 20 LMGs or spotting 1 Tiger?

Gruß

Joachim

While you won't know who sees your troops, you can see when enemies are targeting your unit. If you click on your unit, a yellow line connecting it to an enemy indicates the enemy is firing at you (or preparing to do so), a red line indicates your unit is firing at an enemy, and a thick red line indicates they are targeting each other.

Junk2, you spotted me a mile away. Hardcore SP player for many years but I must say I'm liking whay I'm seeing from this game. BUT, a big but, it keeps crashing on me in the middle of a scenario. I disable my Norton AV but it still freezes. I'm going to try new drivers and see what happens!

Back to spotting, being able to see who's firing at me is good enough for me!

thanks

adamo