Tom Combat Mission HQ

Guest Manstein22

Gentlemen,

nice to hear that somebody finally found my site. To be honest.... I lost track about it several months ago :eek: Maybe you remember: the original website was made in 2000 - a few weeks after the release of CMBO. Unfortunately the site caused too much traffic over the following 2 years , so my provider kicked me out. I found a new home at MILITARYGAMER.COM ( thanks again for their great hosting service ). In spring/summer ? 2003 all site contents were moved to WARGAMER.COM. I was informed about the process , but lost all informations , passwords and - YES - even the URL during a PC cleanup.I didn´t care much about it , since I am actually involved in a very interesting but time consuming music project ( take a look at " www.the-path.de " ). To make a long story short: I just scrolled through my old pages and was very moved by all the friendly guestbook entries. TCMHQ took many months of work , sometimes I sat whole weekends in front of my PC to keep things up - ask my wife about that.. :rolleyes: . It would be a shame to let it die this way. When my copy of CMAK arrives I will update the site contents , will correct all the wrong links and will also try to host a few new nice mod ideas. Hope there is still some interest from the CM community in the TCMHQ project.

Kind Regards

Tom

[ December 02, 2003, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Tom TCMHQ ]

Guest Manstein22

Tom wrote:

2003 all site contents were moved to WARGAMER.COM
Great to here from you.

Does the above mean wargamer has all your stuff but you don`t know where?

Manstein22

• 1 month later...