new? bug

********* Spoiler alert *************

Dont know if this has been mentioned already but i guess it needs a fix.

In a recent game i ambushed a truck column and forced my opponent to retreat and reorganize his forces, leaving lots of unit markers.

I regulary checked if there were some changes in this part of the map and yes one day some unit markers disappeared.

Curious as i am i rewinded and marked the marker to see if they reappear some other place. They didnt, but the terrain info changed to "passenger". I couldnt resist to press tab and got the position of the truck.

Another FOW bug, that i guess has already been mentionend, is that the terrain info of an eliminated unit changes to "neutral". This allows for some very effictive shelling of previously spotted guns.

If this problems are known and will be/ are corrected in CMAK or oncoming games please just ignore me, otherwise some changes would add a little realism.

By the way, many thanks to BFC for a great game.

[ January 23, 2005, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: postfux ]