The KC Panther Pack

I have two scenarios, yes, TWO scenarios, that feature platoon sized Panther elements in medium sized tank fights.

Both are Knights Cross scenarios.

Both feature elite units involved in extremely heavy fighting.

Both feature Panther tank commanders in battles where they earned the Knight's Cross.

These scenarios can be found at The Proving Grounds.

http://the-proving-grounds.com

HSG KC Untrstfhr Muehleck has been playtested for balance and is ready to for play.

HSG KC Lt Neumeyer has just been put on the site for playtesting and may be in need of a little balance in the Russians favor. You tell me.

These are both brutal tank battles against the AI. In one the AI is attacking and in the other it is defending.

Go get the Panther Pack, and enjoy some brutal short knifefights in Russia, from the turret of a Panther!! :D

Did I mention that there are Panther tanks in these two scenarios? Or that they are from the Knight's Cross series?

Good I'd hate to think I forgot to mention it... smile.gif

Awesome, just finished HSG KC Untrstfhr Muehleck the other day. Had s blast with it. I think your scenarios are great. Just my type too, smaller, vicious, kaotic, and tough battles, which can be finished in one sitting.

Keep em coming buddy! ;)

I've always had a preference for the larger battles, but I must admit that after 'Bridghead at Fedorowka' and HSG KC Lt Neumeyer I've started to change my opinion. Smaller battles are much more intense and interesting. Especially clearing the enemy out of that wood was pretty tough. Well done, Panther Commander and thank you.

These battles are ready for either more playtesting or just going to The Proving Grounds and downloading them.

If you think you are tough enough to go where the Knight's Crosses grow, then climb aboard a Panther, and take your place in line!! :D

Use at least a +2 CEB and get ready to fight for your very existance! I promise you that the AI will give you a run for your money. Forget all that stuff about the AI not fighting. It will fight you in the KC series!! :mad: :eek: :D :cool:

These small tank battles are very intense..why it may take longer for the smoke to clear out of your house than it did to fight the scenario... :eek: :D