QB's [two]simply question....

It's possible to made a QB's directly without defenders dug-in?

KotH

-------

I attach a second question, on purchase unit: when you purchase unit you have the chance in some cases to get a regular or green unit, with obviusly price changed, now why if all units are got signed and acquired fit and regular, in purchase section, on the ground sometimes it are randomize veteran or green?

Thanks

KotH

-------

[ April 02, 2004, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: kingofthehill ]

One kind of fun way to do this:

Play an ME, giving the Attacker side whatever bonus you want, but agree that the "Attacker" side will leave all his force stationary in his setup zone, and if at all possible in full defilade for a certain period of time. It actually works best if you randomize the time a bit - Say the "Attacker" rolls a die and uses the result to calculate his waiting time as from 3 to 9 turns.

The Defender then basically has some "free" maneuver time to race forward and try to set up a hasty defense around the flags, but doesn't know exactly how long he has before the Attacker starts rolling in. If you're playing as the defender, this really gives the feel of a hurried "In-Situ" defense -- transport units like trucks and prime movers suddenly become quite valuable, but you have to be careful how long you expose them lest the attacker catch them in a forward position and turn them into smoking wrecks.

The attaker has to deal with just hanging out and bouncing files for a few turns, but I've found games played this way to be really fun. Both sides have an interesting choice deciding how reckless they should be in their advance.

Cheers,

YD

Originally posted by YankeeDog:

It actually works best if you randomize the time a bit - Say the "Attacker" rolls a die and uses the result to calculate his waiting time as from 3 to 9 turns.

Actually is not my problem waiting CPU reach and set up a defense on VPL ME location, it arrive ever first. smile.gif

KotH