Another Plea for CMBB mods lost at CMMODs...

Hi all...

I just wanted see if anyone would be willing to help me upload some of the mods that were lost when cmmods crashed?

Lately I have been re-uploading as many as I can so people who missed them or new players can have a good time with the mods they are missing.

I will keep uploading the ones I have as I have time but I know there are some I am missing which I would be very appreciative to get for my own use as well.

So, if anyone wanted to help out that would be cool...thanks!

Oh, and of course if I upload someone's mod and they want me take it down just ask and I'll do it right away.

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Limey:

Seconded.

Anyone with Mr Noobie mods packs 'T34M41' and 'T34M43late' containing the summer, winter ww and winter snow mods please upload them. This would, I think put just about all Mr Noobies Soviet mods back up.

Thanks smile.gif

Err....I've got many early CMODS downloads, definately a 'T34M41', that I think is Mr. Noobs, where it should be uploaded to....or maybe I could send it directly to you?

edited to add; contact me direct if you like, e-mails in profile

KC

Thanks but I think all the CMMOS ones are still available over at:

http://www.combatmission.com/

I think we are looking for the later non-cmmos ones. These would be around 5 megs and have 3 different versions including a winter one.

Thanks!

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Gurra:

I believe I have got all T-34 Mods by Mr.Noobie. They´re in CMMOS version though. If there´s any interest, I could upload them CMMOS as soon as I have the time.

Great! You could just send them to me directly and I will upload them to cmmods. Or, you could upload them there yourself if you'd like.

http://www.cmmods.com/

Thanks for helping out!

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Krazy Canuck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Limey:

Seconded.

Anyone with Mr Noobie mods packs 'T34M41' and 'T34M43late' containing the summer, winter ww and winter snow mods please upload them. This would, I think put just about all Mr Noobies Soviet mods back up.

Thanks smile.gif

Err....I've got many early CMODS downloads, definately a 'T34M41', that I think is Mr. Noobs, where it should be uploaded to....or maybe I could send it directly to you?

KC </font>

Sounds hopeful.

2 questions 1) is it about 5.5MB in size

2) is there a pic in the zip that shows a summer T34, a whitewash T34 & a snow covered T34.

If so its the one. You can either send to AstroCat who will post or post yourself at www.cmmods.com under the section that says 'Add a CMBB Mod.'

Thanks for helping out smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Err....I've got many early CMODS downloads, definately a 'T34M41', that I think is Mr. Noobs, where it should be uploaded to....or maybe I could send it directly to you?

Sounds hopeful.

2 questions 1) is it about 5.5MB in size

2) is there a pic in the zip that shows a summer T34, a whitewash T34 & a snow covered T34.

If so its the one. You can either send to AstroCat who will post or post yourself at www.cmmods.com under the section that says 'Add a CMBB Mod.'

Thanks for helping out smile.gif </font>

You're the man Krazy..... :D

I reckon 2 & 4 are the right ones. Many many thanks. Jordan will get them up there pretty soon I should think. smile.gif

Hey Limey...didn't you make a 75mm Sherman based on the 76mm version a while back? Did that ever get posted? That's one mod I could still use.

Yep I did. It was converted from Noob's 76mm. But you see I had a fit one day and deleted every dirt-bearing mod I had including my own - it had something to do with only being able to use one mod per vehicle and I opted for MikeyD's stuff. Then along came McMMM and now I can switch dirty mods in at will to suit the scenario. That is why I am chasing Noob's mods again. So I no longer have my Sherman or Stuart or T60 or M5 and M17 (which were crap anyway :D )or the truck. The T60 I just downloaded cos you posted it yesterday. I will be doing a new Stuart based on the lovely CMAK Stuart & looking to do the same with the Shermans. All I've got left which I havn't re-posted are the full set of grey PzIV's. There is a new gelb PzIIIJ Late coming by the weekend though.

See ya smile.gif

Doh! on the deletion! I will upload the MrNoobie ones when I get home, no problem.

I think I have your:

Stuart, T60, M5 and M17 but not the Sherman...oh well, that is one I don't have any mod for, not that the original is horrible or anything...just a little too "clean". I'll be looking forward to the new dirtied up Sherman and Stuart!

Jordan "AstroCat"

You're the man Krazy..... :D

I reckon 2 & 4 are the right ones. Many many thanks. Jordan will get them up there pretty soon I should think. smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Hey Limey...didn't you make a 75mm Sherman based on the 76mm version a while back? Did that ever get posted? That's one mod I could still use.

Yep I did. It was converted from Noob's 76mm. But you see I had a fit one day and deleted every dirt-bearing mod I had including my own - it had something to do with only being able to use one mod per vehicle and I opted for MikeyD's stuff. Then along came McMMM and now I can switch dirty mods in at will to suit the scenario. That is why I am chasing Noob's mods again. So I no longer have my Sherman or Stuart or T60 or M5 and M17 (which were crap anyway :D )or the truck. The T60 I just downloaded cos you posted it yesterday. I will be doing a new Stuart based on the lovely CMAK Stuart & looking to do the same with the Shermans. All I've got left which I havn't re-posted are the full set of grey PzIV's. There is a new gelb PzIIIJ Late coming by the weekend though.

See ya smile.gif </font>

Thanks for posting Noobs T34M41 Jordan.

That is my favourite Noob mod. Pity about the missing whitewash version.

FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO ASTROCAT

1)Mr Noobie T34M41 whitewash (or full zip called 'T34M41'containing a summer, a whitewash & a snow mod)

2)Mr Noobie zip called 'T34M43late' containing a summer, a whitewash and a snow mod & a pic showing all 3.

Thanks smile.gif

You know, I am missing some German winter mods...how's your stock of these?

Er...nil I'm afraid. I've never used winter mods in the past so am just beginning to build up with the Russian stuff by Noob & Panzermartin and a few of Canons you just reposted. I whitewashed a PzIII a while back but wasn't very happy with it so got rid of it.

I do remember what looked like a real nice Grau Tiger in a sort of overall white done by Canon but havn't seen it amongst your re-posts.

Is there any particular German tank/vehicle you need a whitewash on?

There are several that I think could use a good winter job, both gelb and grau. I am going to see if I can come up with the ones Canon did that I am missing. Maybe I'll get lucky...well, if you come across any maybe you could let me know.

Thanks! smile.gif

Jordan "AstroCat"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />You know, I am missing some German winter mods...how's your stock of these?

Er...nil I'm afraid. I've never used winter mods in the past so am just beginning to build up with the Russian stuff by Noob & Panzermartin and a few of Canons you just reposted. I whitewashed a PzIII a while back but wasn't very happy with it so got rid of it.

I do remember what looked like a real nice Grau Tiger in a sort of overall white done by Canon but havn't seen it amongst your re-posts.

Is there any particular German tank/vehicle you need a whitewash on? </font>

AstroCat (or Limey)

I've got several CMBB mods burned onto CD and on my Hard drive from before the crash. Problem is, I have no idea if any of them are still missing on CMMODS.com. Feel free to send me an email (or post here) with any that you might still be looking for. I'll see if I have them and either upload or send them off to AstroCat.

Hey, thanks a ton for the offer! I could really use some help. I'll start with a small list tomorrow so it's not too overwhelming! smile.gif

Actually we are trying to get all of MrNoobie's mods back. Specifically the ones he did that contain 3 versions in 1 zip file. Each Russian tank has a winter, whitewash and dirty. If you have any of these MrNoobie combo Russian tanks please let me know which ones.

Thanks again...

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Green Hornet:

AstroCat (or Limey)

I've got several CMBB mods burned onto CD and on my Hard drive from before the crash. Problem is, I have no idea if any of them are still missing on CMMODS.com. Feel free to send me an email (or post here) with any that you might still be looking for. I'll see if I have them and either upload or send them off to AstroCat.

I uploaded all my Gelb Tigers and in ABT508_TIGER.ZIP and JORGEMC_TIGER_SSCAMOUNIFORM.ZIP

there are crew uniform mods included. These are both by JorgeMC. Maybe one, is what you are looking for?

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Dressler:

I'm looking for JorgeMC's panzer crew uniforms as well as a plain dunkelgelb Jagdpanther mod someone did, but I can't for the life of me remember who. I think it was the only one of it's kind though, at least at CMMOD's.