Appear Neither Void Nor Empty In the Sight or Presence of the Peng Challenge

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Meeks is the bloody king and there isn't a bloomin thing you can do aboot it...

Forgive me your Peng-itude, but he has yet to be crowned. No coronation = no king.

That means there's still a chance.

ARISE! ARISE! STALWARTS OF THE MBT! RALLY TO THE JUSTICAR!</font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once upon a time there was this thread full of humour and challenge........

......then all this drivel appeared.

Someone protested the blatherings of SSN's a wee while back - and yet all this billious blathering of barely breathing bald bandicoots is worse than any mere SSN could dredge up!!

Bah humbug, and a pox upon both your privies!

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Once upon a time there was this thread full of humour and challenge........

......then all this drivel appeared.

Someone protested the blatherings of SSN's a wee while back - and yet all this billious blathering of barely breathing bald bandicoots is worse than any mere SSN could dredge up!!

Bah humbug, and a pox upon both your privies!

Hey! It's working! Josef's Thingie is suffering from brain strain trying to follow the internecine drama!

Keep it up, gentleworms, for God's sake, KEEP IT UP!

Steve

These are the times that try men's soles ... all the pacing you see, does them in every time.

It has, it appears, come to this then ... WAR! And worse a Civil War, brother against brother ... of course in THIS case it's the Tom Cruise brother (that would be those True Knights of The One The True CessPool who have vowed to fight alongside me in our just and righteous cause) versus the Rainman brother (Meeks (nb) and his crew of neer-do-wells and hangers on).

I take no pleasure in this course, but with the feeble and alcohol trembled hands of all three Olde Ones set against the Right And True Peng Challenge Thead there's naught to be done ... BUT FIGHT!

Meeks (nb) shall NEVER be MY King, nor shall I ever be Justicar to such an ill-begotten ruler. Let every TRUE KNIGHT, TRUE SQUIRE, TRUE SERF OF THE ONE THE TRUE CESSPOOL now gird their loins (for the love of Gawd Bauhaus I'm trying to make a speech here, put that thing away) for the battle.

I know not what course others may take, but Give Me the Peng Challenge Thread or give me a blinding headache! One of those pounders that just won't go away and makes you sort of sick to your tummy, know what I mean?

Remember lads, he who stands with me today shall BE my brother, be he ever so base born then today shall gentle his condition. And men, still abed in the CessPool lavatory, (likely with head resting atop the porcelin facility), shall count themselves cursed, and hold their manhood cheap, (Damnit Bauhaus, I'm Warning YOU!) that they were not ... WITH US ... TODAY!

CRY HAVOC ... AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

WHO STANDS FOR THE CESSPOOL?

Shavian House

Clan OGSF

Boo-Radley House, House Boo, Croda House et al

Gaylord Focker

Panzer Leader

AussieJeff

Leeo

Wildman (via email proxy)

Joe

[ January 19, 2003, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

These are the times that try men's soles ... all the pacing you see, does them in every time.

Shavian House

Clan OGSF

Gaylord Focker

Panzer Leader

AussieJeff

Leeo

Joe

Now wait a cabbage-pickin' minute. I thought I made it clear that I stand for all cabbages everywhere. Do you claim your cause to be a cabbage? If so, you must bow down to the one, the true, the vociferous cruciferous, One True Cabbage!

My fealty is given only to those with solid roots, and many layers to their personality. Enough of kings; Up with Cabbages!

Originally posted by Leeo:

But my dear, fair Dame Emma, what of the one true Cabbage?

I have many layers, you know...

Of course you have Leeo, and it's only fair that your wish to have a new title bestowed upon you is granted.

I don't really care for Cabbage though, unless it's done French style.

And just like that French cabbage, I shall do my utmost to see that your Title is more tasteful.

How about Choucroute? It also comes with many layers but unlike that common old Cabbage that I have detested since childhood it's a delight to behold.

Yes, yes, that's it...

I shall refer to you as my little Choucroute

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Shavian House

Clan OGSF

Gaylord Focker

Panzer Leader

AussieJeff

Leeo

Joe

Now wait a cabbage-pickin' minute. I thought I made it clear that I stand for all cabbages everywhere. Do you claim your cause to be a cabbage? If so, you must bow down to the one, the true, the vociferous cruciferous, One True Cabbage!

My fealty is given only to those with solid roots, and many layers to their personality. Enough of kings; Up with Cabbages!</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

So that would make the sidelines crew, what? Geier and the Old Firm, Leeo, and myself?

Anyone else looking to sit this one out and watch them tear each other apart?

Steve

HaHA! And now even MrSpkr has abandoned the cause of the Apostate and has become INDEPENDENT! Soon he, like all reasonably acute attornies, will see the writing on the wall and join the cause of The One The True CessPool just in time to claim that he was a true patriot all along and campaign for Chairmanship of the Veterans of the Grand Old Army of the CessPool and handle it's legal affairs for a mere pittance of a retainer!

Shavian House

Clan OGSF

Gaylord Focker

Panzer Leader

AussieJeff

INDEPENDENTS ... Standing, if not exactly For the CessPool then darn near to it:

MrSpkr

Leeo

Joe

[ January 19, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Jeeze, Joe Cain't ya read?

youse sure can type a lot now, but can yer bloomin read?

Sweet Emma 'tis but a mere technicality that our Daft King Meeks has yet to be coronated. He's the bloody King. No question.

unCivil war? Well wots the damn thread be on aboot for the last 3 years? (give or take a few months) eh? Although I am fairly disappointed in the whole thing. After all, it's very existance is pretty much predicated on the fact that we all agree that we hate Canadians. Hate em more than anyone or anything else in the universe. There wouldn't be such a thing as The MBT if I, at least, didn't find the great white north to be an egregious affront to all that's good and decent ( and shiftless and evil for that matter). The very first Peng challenge battle was fought because the Bard felt {for some insurmountably idiotic reason of his own} that he should defend Canada and it's lop-eared denizens from me and my particular penchant for pugilistic practices agin em. That's what this thread is really all aboot.

So. the trappings of majesty, the intrigues of the justicariate are all just layers for lawyers, clerks and stenograhers. The meat of the matter is in the vehement loathing for all things, persons, events and nations Canadian. Sure, there were some who built a buearocracy and heirarchy around it, but when its all said and done at the end of the day working 24/7 thinking outside the box moving our mission forward (insert business cliche here), that stuff don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. No. The only thing that matters is hating Canadians.

So I leave you all (not really) with this final plea. Can't we all just get along? Except for Canadians of course. Let's continue to hate them a lot.

Peng

Nice little war brewing here. Warms my heart to see that. On one side we have Meeks and on t'other we have Joe. Anyone else notice the support joe is getting? PanzerLeader, Uncle Joe's Willie, Boo Radley, Aussie Jeff... bet you never never thought you'd see Joe standing proud with them. Couple of points... Boo! There ain't, and never will be, a Boo House! You'll do what Croda tells you and like it. Boo House... like we'd ever be drunk enough to elevate you to senior knight. Get a grip! And Aussie Jeff! You'll await your Sire's pleasure before declaring for one side or t'other, or you'll get a reminder of the Boot!.

Oh wel, all good things must come to an end... Joe is still the Justicar (I really hate saying that), for two reasons. Lastly, Meeks hasn't been crowned yet. Seanachai is a bit slow with the coronation. Third, the position of Justicar is an eclesiastic position. To be honest, we would have made him Inquisitor General, but the position was filled at the time. So unless Meeks becomes head of the Church, he has no authority to strip Joe of his title. Now he could try to gain control of the Church, but that is the subject of some future thread (not to worry Ladies, we are providing him with an heir so you need not fear the tower).

On another topic... So, Joe, you wants to take Vadr as Squire (happy birthday Vadr)... to this I say you nay. Cast leave that one in the cask for a bit more... it needs aging

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Jeeze, Joe Cain't ya read?

youse sure can type a lot now, but can yer bloomin read?

Sweet Emma 'tis but a mere technicality that our Daft King Meeks has yet to be coronated. He's the bloody King. No question. ... {snipped ... and loving it} ...

Peng

Oh he'll be bloody all right Peng (note you, I still bold your name, in honor of the traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread ... I am TRUE BLUE) ... bloody and with head bowed in defeat. And yet we shall not, even then, forsake our brother. He shall be admitted to the ranks again, as a Juniour Knight perhaps ... mind you we'll keep an eagle eye on him, damned splitter that he is.

And, of course, the Olde Ones will retain pride of place ... I'm thinking of something along the lines of the Magna Carta.

I'll not be Cromwell to your Charles, Peng, the Olde Ones shall learn some humility if nothing else, but they remain Olde Ones in MY book. Unlike THEM, I will not spitefully and with malice remove honors and titles justly won in the service of the CessPool.

I'M a bigger man than that.

The Guerilla portion of the campaign has already begun. Let no one who sides with the Pretender Apostate feel safe from the lash of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread ... you may post elsewhere ... BUT WE'LL FIND YOU, HARASS YOU, NIP AT YOUR HEELS, KEEP UP THE SCARE ... you'll know no peace!

Shavian House

Clan OGSF

Gaylord Focker

Panzer Leader

AussieJeff

INDEPENDENTS ... Standing, if not exactly For the CessPool then darn near to it:

MrSpkr

Leeo

Joe

p.s. Berli in response to your rejection of my Squire, I have every right to take Vadr to Squire and I choose to exercise that right. Under normal circumstances I would bow to the judgement of the Olde Ones in this or any other regard, as I ALWAYS have. But there is a bit of a WAR on just now ... it's been in all the papers.

As to my band of brothers ... I don't see a lot of flocking to YOUR standard, well Mace of course, but he was confused about the "flocking" part I suspect.

[ January 19, 2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I have sent a set-up to Meeks (spelt no bolded until everything shakes out)

Ok, Nidiot, if you are going to use Joe's tradition of spelling and bolding, DO IT RIGHT! All squires and Knights are spelled and bolded. Meeks was a Senoir Knight long before you were a floater in our Cesspool. So you do not make the same mistake in the future, here is the complete list...

Sir Joe Shaw, Knight Champion of the MBT, Justicar and Cesspool Drain commissioner

Sir Pawbroon, Grand Chevalier du Bizarre, The French

Sir Meeks, aka Sir Hamsters, aka Sir Multitude of Hamsters, Soon to be King

Sir Mensch the Mad, Knight Defender of Village Idiots and heir appearent

Freiherr Goanna, Rittmeister von Oz und Ãœberlizard

Sir Mace, Knight Commander of Queensland, resident Sheepshagger

Sir Madmatt, Knight Champion with a Big Stick, Olde Baldy, The Bald One, Chrome Dome, etc

Sir Lorak, Knight Commander of the College of Heralds, Elflord and Keeper of the Sacred Scrolls

Sir Geire, Knight Commander of the Frozen North, The Olde Firme

Sir Bauhaus, Knight Defender of The Chair, Patron Saint of the Immaculate Thingy

Sir Andreas, Knight Commander of the Truly Pompous, The Bloody Hun

Sir Elvis, Knight Defender of the Unnumbered Files, Bloody Pillock

Sir Hakko Ichiu, Knight Commander of the Perpetual Sneeze

Sir Moriarty, Knight Defender of the Lost Cause

Sir OGSF, Knight Commander of the Order of Robert Burns, Jimmy

Sir Hiram, Eeyore of the Mutha Beautiful Thread

Sir Stuka, Knight Commander of Victoria, Dirtbag Knight

Sir Dalem, le petite Chevalier du Persiflage

Sir Yeknodathon, Knight of the Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

Sir MrSpkr, Inquisitor General

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Sweet Emma 'tis but a mere technicality that our Daft King Meeks has yet to be coronated. He's the bloody King. No question.

Peng]

My Dearest Pengship of course Meeks is King I never had any doubts of that. Just doubted that he would be able to strip Joe of his Justicar title.

Thanks for the History lesson though, it never was my best subject.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

BUT WE'LL FIND YOU, HARASS YOU, NIP AT YOUR HEELS, KEEP UP THE SCARE ... you'll know no peace!

That is, if we choose to pay attention.

Me?

I normally choose to ignore the rantings and ravings of the Justicar (much like one ignores that mewlings of the religious nutcase who yells from the street corner that the end is nigh).

Oh..except for this one time. I had to pay attention so I could respond, otherwise I wouldn't be paying attention and thus wouldn't responding because I wouldn't be aware what was said. But I did respond so I had to pay attention in this case.

I don't see a lot of flocking to YOUR standard, well Mace of course, but he was confused about the "flocking" part I suspect.
Ahh, there was no confusion on my behalf, my dear Justicar. I knew exactly what I was doing. I was positioning myself to be an annoyance to many of my peers as possible.

btw Why do you list your supporters? A sum of zeros is still zero.

Mace