The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... lenakonrad, an illegitimate Knight taken to Squire BY an illegitimate Knight AussieJeff...

Joe

"

posted March 19, 2003 06:57

Sir LenaKonrad, welcome to the CessPool lad. May you never get more wet than you are now.

Joe "

When you lying ,at least try to do it smartly.

PS :I never really have Justicar before ...

I thought you will be the one...

But I grow up now enough ,and I can patiently face disappointment..

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... lenakonrad, an illegitimate Knight taken to Squire BY an illegitimate Knight AussieJeff...

Joe

"

posted March 19, 2003 06:57

Sir LenaKonrad, welcome to the CessPool lad. May you never get more wet than you are now.

Joe "

When you lying ,at least try to do it smartly.

PS :I never really have Justicar before ...

I thought you will be the one...

But I grow up now enough ,and I can patiently face disappointment.. </font>

Guest konrad

Joe

You going mad .While it is sad ,it happens.

Now its time for ritual climax.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by urefinger:

(stuff probably made with a random word generator)

Well, someone else obviously nursed on lead paint.

How do they keep finding us? Do they keep following Leeeeeo in, thinking he might be their daddy? </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Now its time for ritual climax.

Ewwww.

Steve </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I wonder if anyone has ever understood any post made by that Polish guy...and if one of his posts ever made sense...would it really be one of his posts...

*puts on zen-Budhist philosophy hat*

Relax private ,relax ..

you spit is all over the place..

Now take you silly hat

and go back to Finland.

Hey pal ... he who WANTS favors from others should consider GRANTING favors when asked. I recently suggested, with far more reason may I say, that the Panzer Leader sanctions be applied to lenakonrad, an illegitimate Knight taken to Squire BY an illegitimate Knight AussieJeff. But did you agree ... NOOOOOOoooo, mostly just to spite me I suspect, since no Right Thinking Knight could deny the truth of my allegation.

Now Joe, while it is not beyond me to do something just to spite you, in this case you couldn't be further from the truth. I was just doing my feudal lord's duty and standing up for my own true vassels. Lenakonrad is a squire (grand squire no less *sniff*) in The House of Berli, and I'll be damned (well, perhaps I should use a different term) if I'll stand by while some riff raff, pirate from the Shaving House tries to abduct him (for immoral purposes no doubt [which was a point in your favor, but not enough of one to have me sell the lad into Shaving Slavery {perhaps if you threw in a few pints og guiness I'd consider it}])... I've completely lost my train of thought, or more accurately, it went on without me.

Guest konrad

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Asphalt was first used for sidewalks.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Here's a thought, aren't both Aussie Jeff and therefore konrad fruits of your loins? Must make you quite proud.

Why yes they are! One might inquire as to which moron here is responsible for you? Now there's a house that should be burned to the ground, its members sold into slavery and the fields where they lived salted

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hey pal ... he who WANTS favors from others should consider GRANTING favors when asked. I recently suggested, with far more reason may I say, that the Panzer Leader sanctions be applied to lenakonrad, an illegitimate Knight taken to Squire BY an illegitimate Knight AussieJeff. But did you agree ... NOOOOOOoooo, mostly just to spite me I suspect, since no Right Thinking Knight could deny the truth of my allegation.

Now Joe, while it is not beyond me to do something just to spite you, in this case you couldn't be further from the truth. I was just doing my feudal lord's duty and standing up for my own true vassels. Lenakonrad is a squire (grand squire no less *sniff*) in The House of Berli, and I'll be damned (well, perhaps I should use a different term) if I'll stand by while some riff raff, pirate from the Shaving House tries to abduct him (for immoral purposes no doubt [which was a point in your favor, but not enough of one to have me sell the lad into Shaving Slavery {perhaps if you threw in a few pints og guiness I'd consider it}])... I've completely lost my train of thought, or more accurately, it went on without me. </font>

Guest konrad

pythonp8-inquisition.jpg

Justicar is mad

Down with Justicar!!!

Sir Konrad (who's giving good advice)

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

Wait a minute...didnt that Olde one just say that Lenakonrad is a squire?

Yeah, but it's Berli so we have to make allowances. Now I've no REAL objection to leankonrad being a Knight, hell AussieJeffwas a Knight and if that's not a prime example of "Affirmative Action" I don't know what is.

"Oh Chancellor, Chancellor, we've a mismatch in our student body I'm afraid. Seems we've absolutely NO Australians with zero tactical ability, the charm of a Tai-Pan and an aversion to bathing!

"Tai-Pan"?

"A highly venomous Australian snake, Sir."

"Really? Did Mace leave then?"

"Yes Chancellor, he graduated in the ... special ... animal husbandry major you'll recall?"

"Quite so, quite so ... appropriately named in his case eh?" {chuckle}

"OH My ... {giggle} ... good one Sir."

"Still, nothing to be done I suppose. Sign him up ."

"Uh ... Sir ... that MAY be difficult, he ..."

"Say no more ... have him make his mark."

Quite So Sir, AussieJeff ... ACCEPTED."

No it's the concept of lenakonrad BREEDKING that concerns me. Think on it lads, more of ... THAT sort of post. It's terrifying is what it is. Still there's always hope. Jim Boggs may not be back for a while and in the meantime ANYTHING can happen, eh lads. Be a shame wouldn't it, a REAL shame if something were to ... I don't know ... HAPPEN to young lenakonrad ... I know I'd be devastated.

Joe