Mods and battles

Does anyone know were I can find mods for the panzerjagerIV, Lynx, Nashorn for cmbb and hetzer for Cmak? As I don't like the mods of these tanks that came with the game. The pz Iv looks like someone has vomated on it.

Can anyone recommend any good battles for cmak and cmbb to download as I have played the ones on the disc.

Hetzer CMAK has two mods under my name. An early version with heavy gun mantlet and ambush camou and a late war version in red primer, green, and tan stripes - and alt snowy textures (I almost forgot about them!).

There's a Great Nashorn/Hummel mod by AndrewTF on the CMAK side of cmmods.com that's CMBB compatible I think.

Makjager's got a good CMBB JagdPanzer IV.

And... oh my God! under my name again you'll find a CMBB camouPanzer IIL Lynx based on Makjager's excellent art! I had completely forgot about this mod.

There are two big scenario websites :

http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/

Both sites crashed 2 years ago. All the previous scenarios were lost.

Yet, you can find the all those scenarios in several packs on www.cmmods.com

But I don't remember what are the name of the files.

Another thing, I recommend to use McMMM Mod manager you can found on cmmods.com .

This program permits to switch easily between different mods for a same files. So, you don't have to make manually backups of the original files.

Floppy disk sucks. :D Try a USB key instead .

(I think even the original CMAK panzerjager textures don't fit on a floppy) ;)