***New Mods Posted - SPW 250 and 251 Series in Lt Brown Camo***

SPW 250 and 251 Series done with a Lt brown overspray. Feature AndrewTF's (The Great & Powerful) and Vossiewulf's outstanding mods.

I use in 1943 and early '44 Russia.

SPW 250/8, 250/9, 251/9 and 251/16 will not work in CMAK without renumbering.

Look like,

spw250seriesbrownoverspuy0.th.jpg

and,

spw251seriesbrownoverspix4.th.jpg

Enjoy,

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

Aragorn,

I can't get TOW to boot up. So I'm still dedicated to CMBB & CMAK. Luke warm about RT games anyway. Look for some SPW's for ETO next, including snow covered. Then...

Thanks,

DavidI

David, I did have a short look at the demo of TOW, too short to have a balanced opinion about it, so I won't judge. But I quickly realised that CMBB and CMAK/CMETO give me everything I look for in a wargame, so de-installed the demo again and went back to my old, beloved games. Before I discovered CM, graphics mattered a lot to me. Not so anymore. I'm content with the graphics, and love everything else about it, also thanks to you and all other modders who made/make CM into what it is: the best wargames ever. I'm looking forward to your winter SPW's, they will look especially great in Ardennes-scenarios.

May CM live forever!

Originally posted by David I:

Aragorn,

I can't get TOW to boot up. So I'm still dedicated to CMBB & CMAK. Luke warm about RT games anyway. Look for some SPW's for ETO next, including snow covered. Then...

Thanks,

DavidI

David,

have you given any thought to making a Panther in bi-colour like the one above, with thick vertical stripes in brown or even better, green? There is a couple of mods like that for Pz IVs and AFAIK none for Panthers. I think they look great and should be historical for the earlier Panthers like D or A models.

Zwolo