Heaviest Tank?

I just used the purchase screen for the first time since buying CMBB and CMBO tonight (i've had it since december). Anyways, I was just wondering what the heaviest tank was for the german side and the soviets/US side. What were the names of the tanks with the naval guns? Also, for the certain 'special' tanks, which period/year do I have to choose to be able to get them. I ask this because I like doing some random pure armor battles against the AI with heavy tanks. There is nothing like blowing the crap out of other tanks with ease...

Anyways, any help would be great.

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FunkyMonkCP:

Ha, ok. That sturmtiger is insainly powerful. I love starting up a quick match and just pounding everything with that. The explosions are so pretty tongue.gif

Clearly, a future armour grog is on the rise.</font>

Originally posted by FunkyMonkCP:

I think I'm starting to like armor a lot more. I am a much better tactician with armor than infantry...at least in CMBB. In CMBO I am really good with infantry for some reason.

That's because the infantry is better modeled in CMBB. They don't charge across open ground like they used to in CMBO. I've found in CMBB that you really need to coordinate infantry fire & movement more so than before...