Mod posted 75MM AT gun (I'm Back)

Get it at the normal place

Its my hasty whitewashed 75mmL46 Anti tank gun

75wint.jpg

Plus i have sorted out my links page now so they point to the right things and i have added a few more links.

i have also started adding Zim's tutorials to my site starting with his applying camo one

[ June 10, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: gautrek ]

Where you bin Zim.

Not seen you around for a bit.

I was in the process of doing the 50mm anti tank gun when i looked in game to see the effect.

But me stupid as i was re modding the 75 mm again.

What i want to know is do people like this look or is it to much damage.

Let me know and if you ask nicely i might release it. :D

dam.jpg

Okay, I'll ask nicely...

GIVE US THE DAMN PAK 50!!!

redface.gif

Great job, it also reminds me of the cool zebra stripe winter Tiger I for CMBO. This whole camo style-IMHO is a lot better than plain old whitewash. I'd rate this scheme as being just as good as the rusty winter whitewash used for the Russian tanks.

Keep them coming.

Originally posted by gautrek:

Where you bin Zim.

Not seen you around for a bit.

I've been around...moving from one state to another. It keeps me away from modding and I've kinda just been lurking around the CMBB boards lately. Funny that you're working on PAK mods when my last project was PAK mods (Hungarian, of course). I coulda sent you some starter files.

zim

Originally posted by tooz:

Okay, I'll ask nicely...

GIVE US THE DAMN PAK 50!!!

redface.gif

OK OK . :D

I'm on it .

I should be able to mod the correct gun now as mike T has sent me a bmp list for the german guns so hopefully no more working on the wrong gun now.

Also i have just started a pbem game with my mate which has lots of PAK 50's in it.

Watch this space

My ONLY criticism is a historical one. The 75mm pak (I believe) never had a base coat of grey. It arrived just as the switch over to yellow was taking place. Doesn't mean some industrious Pak team never used the spare can of grey paint sitting in depot to spruce-up their camou job!

Looks mighty pretty.

I just thought, where'd you get the grey gun base art? There's a grey 75mm Pak in the game but it's only used for 'generic' guns and smaller combatant nations. Make sure you got the right german gun BMP #s!

[ June 12, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I got it from a QB secnario i set up with all the grey Anti tank guns in as i wanted to have a go at something differant to mod.

Its set to dec 1942 germans V's Russians

So if its not available in normal games i will take it down.

Edited to add details of scenario

[ June 12, 2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: gautrek ]