Not satisfied with BB grass/scattered trees graphics

Well this wont help you much, but I'm using this combination.

I dont know who's tree bases they are .... so maybe the mod author (or somebody else) will let me know who's it is. I know it is CW's gridded grass ... but I also us a non-gridded one.

These pics are from view level 5 and clearly show the difference between grass / scattered trees and woods.

With trees on.

Treebases1.jpg

With trees off.

Treebases2.jpg

If somebody knows whos mods they are I'd appreciate it.

Lou2000

Originally posted by Monty:

I use the default terrain and i like it still.

Me too, I downloaded a ton of mods for CMBO, but have yet to download one for CMBB (no disreprect to the mod makers intended). Of course quite a lot of the ones I downloaded for CMBO were Kwazydog's, so perhaps I just like Dan's stuff.

[ September 20, 2003, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Firefly ]

Well, to each his own. I like to know the edges of the scattered trees. Too hard for me or my system to determine this at first glance which is what I want. Woods are ok.

Also I never liked pea soup, which is what the BB grass reminds me of.

Michael. WoW!!.. the ASL terrain is bit surrealistic for me. Will certainly keep one from falling asleep. However I will keep on looking.

I really like the one Lou 2000 showed up above. Any thoughts on who's this could be?

Blinded by the ASL Terrain light.... Toad

LT,

I'm using Tanks summer 'scattered' bases and DD's summer 'woods & pines' and the contrast is very good. DD also has some other good terrain stuff in that huge download. Worth the effort if you can catch CMMOD at a less busy time ...

Shoeman

[ September 20, 2003, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: mrcobbler ]