Which Mods?

I'm going to re install CMBB after a fair absence.

Since I last played the game Ive had to reformat my harddrive and lost all the mods.

So now with so many out there I need some help. I need the name of Mods you can not do without. Ones which really change the game for the better. Im sure a list would help many others who find the amount of mods quite duanting.

Thankyou

There have been plenty of posts about this, in fact quite recently. If you search the forum you will likely find what you're after.

A brief listing of what I think should be used above all:

-Tarkus' Dark Steel Interface

-Realsmoke

-Juju's Fire and Explosions

-Juju's small arms mod (look at CMMODS under Mudslut project its otherwise a tricky one to find)

-The various buildings, shacks, trenches, barbed wire and trees (among others by Juju)

-Hi-res skies

-Of course all winterized verhicles, but getting those on your harddisk again may take some time. I am still busy gathering them smile.gif

In any case, visit cmmods.com

Regards

I personally like Tanks a Lot's buildings. Also MikeyD's dirty winter road is good. Other than those and a few winterized vehicles I haven't really grabbed many mods. I used to have a ton on my computer but recently I reloaded and didn't want to bother with grabbing all the mods again.