Some WIP mods

It's actually fun to mod on yor artwork MikeyD, the detail is in such high res, making it very forgiving to a amateur like me. Also a lot of the textures can give some very neat finsihed results, especially with a whitewash effect.

Here are a couple of winterizing attempts on Mikey's KingTiger and KV2.

wwkingtiger2ig.th.jpg

I was hoping to build on and enhance MikeyD's already grimy and dirty summer version into a winterized grimy dirty, half hearted whitewash attempt appearance.

wwkv28sv.th.jpg

I consider the KT as done, I was thinking of doing a different look for the road gear of the KV2 but that one above does give that dirty snow and slush look.

There is also one of those damn phantom bmps's,I've been trying to track down, the one for the front inside fender. IT seems to run the full lenght of the inside of the tank, while it appears all the rest of the KV's just have a short piece.

That sherman is this one I did that I posted a pic of in this thread.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=003843;p=2

I have both MikeyD's summer lend-lease shermans done and his grey summer PzIV-F and F2.

Patboy, I don't want to overwhelm Zimorodok with mods to host, I could send him a couple more if he's willing to post them.

If you want I could email you a few, I did a little work on your german whitewashed grey truck a few months ago, sorta toned down the greenish brightness some, would you like me to send this also.

I'm looking forward to seeing your SU85, by the way I havn't seen that T26-m31 in the game yet, my download appeared to have a couple of corrupt files in it.

But the bmps of the whitewash affect you did on the turret looks really good, I don't understand why you didn't do the whole tank that way.

Those german WW grey AC's you did are going to be on my battlefields for a long time.

It's kinda odd nobody has ever mentioned anything about my light ground snow mod.

I would like obviously, but I havn't your email!

Send me what you want, and I reply quickly.

About T26M31 I was very surprise that you never seen it in the game, availability is june 1941 to december 1941 IIRC ! For the WW paint scheme I havn't your talent, that's why I use some parts of your mods.

About "SU85" I try when I get your email adresse to send you this mod.

Cheers

Pat

Originally posted by DEY:

I consider the KT as done, I was thinking of doing a different look for the road gear of the KV2 but that one above does give that dirty snow and slush look.

There is also one of those damn phantom bmps's,I've been trying to track down, the one for the front inside fender. IT seems to run the full lenght of the inside of the tank, while it appears all the rest of the KV's just have a short piece.

That sherman is this one I did that I posted a pic of in this thread.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=003843;p=2

I have both MikeyD's summer lend-lease shermans done and his grey summer PzIV-F and F2.

Ah so you did do it, I found that interesting because I have MikeyDs WW Sherman already, by him. :D

Originally posted by DEY:

It's actually fun to mod on yor artwork MikeyD, the detail is in such high res, making it very forgiving to a amateur like me. Also a lot of the textures can give some very neat finsihed results, especially with a whitewash effect.

Here are a couple of winterizing attempts on Mikey's KingTiger and KV2.

Both of these mods are great. Will you be posting them on CMMODS when it comes back up?

Here is the final version of my whitewashed MikeyD soviet sherman-m4a2.

wwshermanm4a25cc.th.jpg

I also had to fix that front slope trick Mike did with the summer version, it was just too glaring obvious with the lighter color.

It's for certain that I'll post this stuff to cmmods whenever it's possible, I'll try and send a couple more over to zimorodok's site. But which ones I don't know, I have also just finished whitewashing MikeyD's grau and gelb PzIV-G's.

If only I had a life, eh! tongue.gif