**MikeyD Russian M5 HT Mod!**

FINALLY!

- Russian Lend-Lease M5 Half-Track mod

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

I'm finally done with all CMBB and CMAK HTs!

(Sorry, CMBO's not on my mac anymore).

Here for y'all is my total redo Russian M5 half-track. It was a bit of a chore fitting the old CMBB polygon, but in the end there are bits to this I prefer to the Brit M5 in CMAK. This is one of those vehicles thats perfectly appropriate without markings. But I've included a Russian and Polish set for those who want markings.

Here's the screenshot!

M5Russ.jpg?t=1164811951

Well, I found something to do between mod projects. I took the time to actually PLAY the game! All-armor, Hetzers vs (random selected) T34-85s on a snowy huge map. The AI concocted a neat setup where he maneuvered FIVE T34s for a simultaneous attack against my hull-down Hetzer. It was a neat trick, except he exposed his flanks to a hidden Panther of mine at the far corner of the map. Sweet.

Sometimes a QB game can simply suck - buy sometimes it reminds you why you like this game so much :D

Oh, and by the way, DEY's already posted a winter camou M5 HT. He's a fast worker!

[ November 30, 2006, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

MikeyD, if you really were looking for further modding work, there are still a bunch of Commonwealth vehicles(Italian theatre)in CMAK that need doing - Humber III, Humber III LRC, Humber Scout Car, Daimler AC 30mm and 40mm, Dingo Scout Car, Bren Carriers, Sexton, Archer and all the Churchills. The stock Churchills are imho not too bad but the others look pretty tame when lined up with your stuff.

Cheers

No no no, MikeyD ought to work first on PzIII chassis(he knows which) and some 222-223-231(grey, yellow, sand , camo, WW) ;)

About 222-223 I noticed a lot of difference between early war, mid and late war versions, (Wheels, windows, and backs are not the same), it's challenge for a great modder!

:D

Pat