Screenshots

Just tap the Print Screen key and that well save whatever is on screen in a BMP form I believe.

Then go into an graphic editor, the windows Paint program well do, usually in the edit sections of these programs you should see a Paste option, that well place a copy of the capture in the graphic editor to be edited and or just saved as what ever format pic you want.

Just be advised that this option well only save one screen cap at a time, so you have to save every cap into a picture before making another one or the previous attempt will be overwritten.

There are some 3rd party software that well let you save many screen caps at a time, try doing a search here and on the internet for these.

To All

Thanks all for your contributions.I managed to work it out using your advice , and with the Ctrl.+ V keys have captured CMBB screeenshots in MS Paint.I`ll go to the 3rd party links later and download them at home and give them a try.The only problem I have with the screenshots is on the left side I have the picture I want and on the right side I have a image of a blank desktop.I think this might be due to the fact that I run a monitor + plasma off my Pc.I`ll try disabling the plasma and see if I get just the one image I need.Cheers all again.

If you press alt+print screen, you'll get an already cropped image of just that application (CM) saved to your clipboard (that you can then paste into Paint).

UOSU will automatically crop the picture (you set up your key combo in it's preferences) and it will save them as .jpgs in a folder you designate (thus, you bypass the paste into Paint set) and you can take as many screens as you like while staying in CM - thus you don't have alt-tab out of the game to paste into Paint for each shot.

Irfanview is a quick, simple, free tool that will let you crop any pictures or adjust as needed (Paint on steroids).

Originally posted by GJK:

Irfanview and UOSU as I mentioned in the thread HERE.

started using Uosu thanks to GJK's suggestion. It's excellent. makes taking screenshots dead easy, plus you do not have to exit the game to sort out where you want to place your shot. Thansk for the top tip GJK! smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George Mc