The Peng Challenge Telethon for Australia: How Many Times Can You Just Look Away?

But they were the 3 important soldiers, weren't they? The one that spelled big words for you, the one that herded together the underage lemmings for your unnatural lusts, and the one that kept whispering into your ear, "Don't worry about it, it happens to all guys, don't worry about it, it happens to all guys, etc, etc."

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

But they were the 3 important soldiers, weren't they? The one that spelled big words for you, the one that herded together the underage lemmings for your unnatural lusts, and the one that kept whispering into your ear, "Don't worry about it, it happens to all guys, don't worry about it, it happens to all guys, etc, etc."

Uh, you better stop that. Thats scary. If you can't separate my pixeltruppen from my personal assistants, you need counselling. Fast.

Er. Not that I have assistants.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Lars:

The following miscreants owe me a turn:

Papa Kahn

Aussie Jeff

Boo

Lt. Hortlund

Iskander

MrSpkr

Simon

I’d add Goanna but I never figured the lizard would thaw out enough to escape the gulag...

I just sent you your turn, you large, ungainly, lip-flapping chaser of aquatic fowl.

So, DEAL WITH IT!

Originally posted by urefinger:

hey, v42 give us a bell when you decide what scenario were doin' will ya?

what do u say to "desperate measures"?

Desprate measures? Is that when a <font color=maroon size=1> CessPool member</font>, having spent an hour trying to figure out which chin it is that itches, due to their laderhosen being pulled up so high that their "thigh-knockers" become chest-nuts, finally gives up and decides to scratch all three?

Since, it seems, <font color=maroon size=1>CessPooers</font> enjoy making fun of spelling mistakes, perhaps they should check their own? Especially when spelling someone of such great importance as comrade Stalin.

Originally posted by Goanna:

Сталын Жил. Сталын Жив. Сталын Вудет Жнть

It's "Сталин", "Будет" and "Жить"

Да завтра, товарищ

It's "До"

Even though I hate you all, I have to give credit where credit is due...

Thanks to Boo for finally luring the midnight elves into fixing his computer while he sweated the night away in a congenital stupor.

Thanks to Lars for taping flashlights to his gun barrels in our night battle. "All the better to see you with, my dear."

Thanks to Hiram for taking a break from his "love-dungeon" long enough to send a proper set-up.

Thanks to Moriarty for taking his dear sweet time in prosecuting his offensive to drive my Soviet Hordes from a village that is not worth saving.

Thanks to OGSF for waking from real-life long enough to process a few turns. He's still a haggis-muncher, but at least now he's a timely haggis-muncher.

Thanks to Noba for willingly flinging himself upon the sharp pointy things of the Uber-Finns.

Thanks to Nidan1 for hiding under his bed in the barracks next to the dam he's supposed to be protecting.

Oh, and thanks to the SSN's that have come forward with at least a minimal understanding of what this is all about. They're still naught but piss boys with holes in their buckets, but they show more promise than we've had in at least a couple of weeks.

Is there a list of those condemned to Coventry? I ask because the bright shiny face of the Kiwi just begs for some abuse, and it is about time he felt some himself, rather than just dishing it out to his sheep.

As I recall, the rules regarding those condemned to Coventry is they are shunned? No recognition of their existence?

[ July 15, 2003, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: NG cavscout ]

<big><big><big>JOE!</big></big></big>

These whelps need some tutelage. Where is the Justicar when you need him?

No Good Calf Shout, ignore those who are in Coventry and those who associate with them. They deserve naught the drippings of our sweat, let alone our attention.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

You got it Leeo, I see now why, at least, one of them was banished. There are certain things that are beyond the pale. Is there a list of banished?

There is no list, for how can you enumerate those that never existed?

I'd suggest a bit more thought and a bit less wrought. It may do you good to explore the old MBT's for a guide. And I mean the Old ones.

But enough. I am a Kanniget and you but a serf. Take up your questions with those who sponsor you. Remember, this is more a marathon than a sprint. If I had to guess, I see tripping on shoelaces in your future.

Originally posted by v42below:

I would also be interested in a list. I hope you wrote it down - with your age and all.

[And from a shaded corner of the paddock where grey and heavy beasts drowse amid the spectacular summer parade of odd things that fly, crawl and bite their merry way to a stiff wintry terminus something stirs. And from the dappled shadows a languid tail swings at some of the more annoying things that crawl, buzz and nip... and there seems to be rather a lot of 'em this summer]

*sniff* the crayons weren't thick enough... and some need to be very thick... and that's yer giant sequoia thickness to reflect yer...er... umm... thickness.

... and I shouldn't think it tastes very good either...

[thinks a bit]

...that's yer list, not yer sequoias which might pose a few difficulties

*sniff*

... for some.

[gazes forlornly across the sun-drenched vista noting the general cacophany of clicking and unnecessary movement brought on by the need to scurry]

Well, I shouldn't be surprised... summer... *sniff* ... pathetic

Don't suppose yer have a carrot? Eh? Just a small one?

Mini carrot?

Bonzai carrot?

Bother... I'll eat the list?

Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

I would also be interested in a list. I hope you wrote it down - with your age and all.

[And from a shaded corner of the paddock where grey and heavy beasts drowse amid the spectacular summer parade of odd things that fly, crawl and bite their merry way to a stiff wintry terminus something stirs. And from the dappled shadows a languid tail swings at some of the more annoying things that crawl, buzz and nip... and there seems to be rather a lot of 'em this summer]

*sniff* the crayons weren't thick enough... and some need to be very thick... and that's yer giant sequoia thickness to reflect yer...er... umm... thickness.

... and I shouldn't think it tastes very good either...

[thinks a bit]

...that's yer list, not yer sequoias which might pose a few difficulties

*sniff*

... for some.

[gazes forlornly across the sun-drenched vista noting the general cacophany of clicking and unnecessary movement brought on by the need to scurry]

Well, I shouldn't be surprised... summer... *sniff* ... pathetic

Don't suppose yer have a carrot? Eh? Just a small one?

Mini carrot?

Bonzai carrot?

Bother... I'll eat the list?

Yeknod </font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

Thanks to Boo for finally luring the midnight elves into fixing his computer while he sweated the night away in a congenital stupor.

I did not "sweat the night away in a congenital stupor", Leeeeeeeeo, you irritating, itinerant umbrella repairman. I sweated my night away in a congenial Tudor. A very nice B&B just outside of town.

Getting your facts from Fox News, I see.

Twit.