New KV1 Series

Very good work indeed. I think we are witnessing something like third generation modding here people. You got some real nice effects on that KV-1/41. It looks like the vehicle has burned or something and I like that a lot, but it does give the tank a peculiar look that might be too "dirty" for some. Nasty is more what it is really smile.gif

I've never seen such shading effects before. I say real good and, more importantly, getting the modding in a new, different direction. Refreshing.

If anything, I hope you are going to explore the technique some more for other specific effects like plain dirt and dust. I keep it for sure and eagerly await your next offering. I'd be happy to get some insight as to how you went about doing this one.

Keep us informed on your future projects, I really want to see where you go from there.

Best

Tarkus

Bufff..............!!! Thanks a lot Tarkus, never heard something like that about my mods, actually.

Thanks tooz, theike, Panzerman, and others that are really encouraging me to mod.

I have uploaded two visual guides in PDF format about the techniques I use when modding, in a spanish web. They are very visual with many pics . (I have two videos in avi format explaining it step by step too ...).They are in spanish, sorry. Ever considered to learn it??

Thankx again, more to come...

Any chance of getting them in English, I'd love to take a look at them. What are using for your mods? Photoshop, PSP?

Keep on modding ! smile.gif I'd still love for some to "dust/dirty" up all of MikeyD's great T34 mods. I've got a few done, but there are like 4 or 5 left to do. ;)

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Aristoteles:

Bufff..............!!! Thanks a lot Tarkus, never heard something like that about my mods, actually.

Thanks tooz, theike, Panzerman, and others that are really encouraging me to mod.

I have uploaded two visual guides in PDF format about the techniques I use when modding, in a spanish web. They are very visual with many pics . (I have two videos in avi format explaining it step by step too ...).They are in spanish, sorry. Ever considered to learn it??

Thankx again, more to come...