Tigers vs. Bears...who/what/when???

i started out as part of the Bears vs Tigers group; what started out as a mini-meta campaign within the Blitzkrieg wargaming club morphed into the Bears vs Tigers. There were two fellas behind it who worked very hard, and obviously did very thorough and thougtful work. the problem was the sheer size of the responsibilities; every night you were looking at an hour of paperwork or so. and it was confusing paperwork too. hopefully they can bring it back to life a bit trimmer...

edit: didn't answer the question. Bears vs Tigers is a team based campaign which uses CMBB to resolve battles on each individual tile. forces are assigned initial position on a map and then maneuvered around; artillery, air interdiction, resupply, etc. are modeled, so that when forces meet they may be depleted in terms of supplies or casualties.

[ November 03, 2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Bartokomus ]

Originally posted by Bartokomus:

i started out as part of the Bears vs Tigers group; what started out as a mini-meta campaign within the Blitzkrieg wargaming club morphed into the Bears vs Tigers. There were two fellas behind it who worked very hard, and obviously did very thorough and thougtful work. the problem was the sheer size of the responsibilities; every night you were looking at an hour of paperwork or so. and it was confusing paperwork too. hopefully they can bring it back to life a bit trimmer...

edit: didn't answer the question. Bears vs Tigers is a team based campaign which uses CMBB to resolve battles on each individual tile. forces are assigned initial position on a map and then maneuvered around; artillery, air interdiction, resupply, etc. are modeled, so that when forces meet they may be depleted in terms of supplies or casualties.

You still didn't answer the question.

The game players were trimmed back drastically - the campaign is apparently still going on; we discussed this recently. I had been one of the original group, but I was interested only in playing tactical battles; the core group now, is as mentioned above, much more busy than that!

Is there no contact info listed on the site?