Operation Perch maps (CM:BB) available

If someone is interested to use my Operation Perch maps (CM:BB) to create his own war, feel free to download all five from "Der Kessel" or the "Scenario Depot".

Use them as you desire. It is unlikely that you can get any closer to the real topography unless you do a trip to the area.

Enjoy the countryside !

i have downloaded them and put them in my game...the 4 operation maps didnt show.

They are cmb files.

Thats not for cmbb, but for cmbo if i remember correctly, strange though that they are put in with the cmbb maps at the depot.

I liked the looks of the 5th one though.

the more the pitty i cant see the other 4.

i have to apologice...it was indeed my own mistake.

instead of clicking back to where i saw them on the main page i tried to fastly grab them from the right of my first download...i then picked the cmbo ones there.

thats why one works and the others dont.

I tried to do things too quick as usual...

sorry about this misfortunate post.

Originally posted by theike:

amazing how good they look.

apsolutely woth trying a game on.

U can really get the feel your in some specific region when u take a look at al 5.

Thanks for sharing them Desertfox.

Glad you like them. Have fun using them as I had creating them. Enjoy the norman countryside smile.gif