More Panzerfaust madness (and more pics)...

Ok, here's another crazy PF scenario.

See the nice German HQ? He's at full strength, but receiving LOTS of fire from 2 Soviet squads.

pf-1.jpg

Mein Gott! It's a bad day for these guys. In a few seconds, they are reduced to 1 man. He's done for, right?

pf-2.jpg

Wrong. This guy's got juice. Despite being pinned, he's able to lob a p-faust to his opponents. Why can't MY German units be this good?

pf-3.jpg

Note: He didn't aim for the closest unit, but THE ONE IN THE BACK OF THE BUILDING. Go figure!

pf-4.jpg

And, to add insult to injury, he crawls off into the building. Another turn of saturated fire, and he held on, true to form. Only by assulting with the same squad that was fired upon (a little retribution for them) was this die-hard able to be squashed.

pf-5.jpg

Wah! I want my German units to be this good!

:confused:

Well, heck, it sure looks like the first squad was targeted....

Still, this whole over the shoulder p-faust biz is pretty nutty.

That, and the consistent p-faust-flying-through-the-building-window-and-exploding-in-the-back thing is kinda weird too.

I prolly wouldn't care if they were MY guys, would I?

:D

Oh goodie another story. Loved it like your previous one. Those damn Germans were tough I tell you. I am somewhat surprised however that he didn't aim in between the two squads to knock them both out. Bet if I had been playing the Russians that's what would have happened. Thanks LeakyD.