*MOD* posted Jagdtiger

Originally posted by gautrek:

Just to keep you posted i am now doing the Sturmmorser. And then I am going to do the King Tiger.

smile.gif

So put your requests in for any markings you might like added.

IMHO upper part of roadwheels could use some darkening. These would be in shadow of mudguard and now look bit bright.

Thanks for great mods gautrek!

IMHO upper part of roadwheels could use some darkening. These would be in shadow of mudguard and now look bit bright.

Oh crap thats something else i have to work out how to do now.Its took me long enough to get to this stage. smile.gif

But i will have a look for you.

And also if you post in my threads you don't need to bother with the "IMHO" bollocks.Just tell me what you think needs changing.I have a thick skin and i can take critisim (even if i can't spell it).

smile.gif

Originally posted by gautrek:

Oh crap thats something else i have to work out how to do now.Its took me long enough to get to this stage. smile.gif

Gautrek...to do shadows I either create a low opacity layer and use airbrush to spray black over the desired area, and adjust opacity to get the right look, or use a layer set to 'OVERLAY' and colour with a dark colour

Joe

Cheers for that Cannon. smile.gif

For my next Question i have been asked to do a Stug with a certain colour scheme .What i want to know is there an easy way to change say a bi colour bmp to a single colour without having to clone it all out.

I need to be able to do a single colour but with the "rough" bits in( the odd pixels that break the single colour up) .If you see what i mean

This has been holding me up somewhat.

No problem, fellow modder!

With regards to your other question, I myself have often pondered that. I'm sure that it can be achieved by playing with the colour balance and channels. Perhaps by removing all channels except grayscale? I'm not sure, and I don't have time right now to try it out. If you do manage it, I'd appreciate learning the technique, as there are a couple of mods I want to do, but need to remove the other colours first

Joe

Originally posted by Canon:

I'm sure that it can be achieved by playing with the colour balance and channels. Perhaps by removing all channels except grayscale? I'm not sure, and I don't have time right now to try it out.

Oh no i have never played with these before.These are some more of the bits that are put in PSP for people who know what they are doing.But i suppose i will have to swallow my fear and have a play. smile.gif